Lt. Commander
From now until Monday, April 18 at 10am PDT (5pm GMT/UTC), take advantage of our Tax Relief Weekend Sale and enjoy a 20% discount in the Cryptic Store and on Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscriptions!
Lt. Commander
# 2 wow
04-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Very nice, maybe I will get a friend to get the lifetime...hes semi intereted.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2011, 12:27 PM
A friendly reminder to UK players.

Unless policies have changed, you WILL be charged an additional 20% VAT if you choose to buy a Lifetime Subscription.

If you are paying by credit card, you will not be informed of this increase until after you check your statement.

This will put the price up to at least 175 at today's exchange rates. But possibly more after currency exchange fees are taken into account.

When the last 20% lifetime offer was made, some players were charged in excess of 230 due to the Lifetime being charged at the old rates. Although the support team are able to rectify such mistakes, it can still come as a nasty shock - especially if you aren't expecting it.

It may be an idea to pay with Paypal so you can confirm the final amount before agreeing to it.

Happy Shopping.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Is anything excluded from this sale?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
Only the Bajoran Militia outfit, according to the Store Page.

This puts the TOS pack with all the extras down to 1120 points - a steal at that price. And if it's anything like last time, the Enterprise Bundle will get another 20% off in addition to the 20% discount it had by default.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
Yeah, the Bajoran Militia uniform pack. Refer to the Cryptic Store page on the website.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drk2Sn View Post
Yeah, the Bajoran Militia uniform pack. Refer to the Cryptic Store page on the website.
I did; however, I only just noticed the teeny tiny little text beneath the bajoran set (now that you mentioned it) saying it was excluded.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Well, that would be nice, but to take advantage of it, I'd have to actually be able to LOG IN TO THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
From now until Monday, April 18 at 10am PDT (5pm GMT/UTC), take advantage of our Tax Relief Weekend Sale and enjoy a 20% discount in the and on Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscriptions!
thank you sir for ur message and lifetime mebership bought today a few min ago.

for me Sto has made some exellent progress since i first was introduced by perpetual long time ago
i dident have a chance to play sto before due to various reasons but i played a month ago and i liked it very much especially the "series missions" reeman officer was a bang and boom to get.
lets just hope the breen one comes back soon :p wich i heard it will.

*side note why not let those officers be permanent rewards for new players and old timers doing new chars? *
anyways much ty to you all at cryptic 20% off is a sweet deal u hooked me with line and sinker!
hopefully many more too
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtEliz
thank you sir for ur message and lifetime mebership bought today a few min ago.

for me Sto has made some exellent progress since i first was introduced by perpetual long time ago
i dident have a chance to play sto before due to various reasons but i played a month ago and i liked it very much especially the "series missions" reeman officer was a bang and boom to get.
lets just hope the breen one comes back soon :p wich i heard it will.

*side note why not let those officers be permanent rewards for new players and old timers doing new chars? *
anyways much ty to you all at cryptic 20% off is a sweet deal u hooked me with line and sinker!
hopefully many more too
Yep, just bought the sucker. Well worth it.