Lt. Commander
Ok, first im not sure that this goes in bug reports or feedback so im putting it here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2011, 01:15 AM
Yeah, was a bit disapointed, after leveling two feds up to admiralty I just didn't wanna do the story grind a third time, and I was using your missions to do so. Then they were gone. And that they've taken them down, and revoked your publising rights, without it violating the EULA is just wrong. Only thing that really could be lower would be stealth changing the EULA then doing this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Not saying I agree or disagree just making a comment about the EULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foundry EULA
Cryptic Studios and CBS reserves the right remove any New Game Materials for any reason at any time, without providing cause or recompense.
New Game Materials = missions etc.

So they can remove whatever they wish for any reason guys. As for if I agree or disagree with them revoking your permissions that's another debate I won't get into hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Huh
04-19-2011, 01:34 AM
Anything that cuts down the $$amount$$ of $$time$$ it takes for a $Player$ to grind is bound to get the Axe
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2011, 01:41 AM
They reserve the right to take it down yes. But nowhere in the EULA does it say its wrong (doesn't remove their right to remove it, just saying it doesn't). So their revocation of his publishing rights is uncalled for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2011, 03:01 AM
I am not sure you should be talking about this on the forums, it might count as moderation. I am not sure about that.

I would try it with a ticket (not a bug ticket, a GM/Community Ticket. Maybe it requires billing even, as it might pertain to the EULA), and maybe create general thread that asks for clarification on this topic (without mentioning your personal case).

Removing missions is one thing, but revocation of publishing rights is something else.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-19-2011, 09:35 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I am not sure you should be talking about this on the forums, it might count as moderation. I am not sure about that.
Private Correspondance, actually. Anything that has to do with CS interacting with your account is covered by this as well.

I will close here at this time to prevent further missteps. Thank you.