Lt. Commander
# 11
04-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
One of my ideas is a journey inside the mind of a Trill who served in multiple eras, as one of those "psychic hallucination" type stories.
Sort of like the "Star Trek: Voyager" episode "Flashback"? [the one with Tuvok serving on Sulu's ship]
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSLover
Sort of like the "Star Trek: Voyager" episode "Flashback"? [the one with Tuvok serving on Sulu's ship]
Yeah. But with a Trill, you can go back to the Enterprise era or even before. Those symbionts live a long time and the Trill were allies with the Vulcans before the NX-01 even launched.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Yeah. But with a Trill, you can go back to the Enterprise era or even before. Those symbionts live a long time and the Trill were allies with the Vulcans before the NX-01 even launched.
That's true I was just trying to think of a comparison to an episode. hehe
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-22-2011, 06:01 AM
Quote:
That would be kind of cool. It'll be interesting to see how you handle the transitions from one era map to the other.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
That would be kind of cool. It'll be interesting to see how you handle the transitions from one era map to the other.
I have an over-the-top map transition technique that trumps my holodeck tinkering in my current live mission by far... But it requires giving me the tools to build everything from scratch. As it is, I'm having to hide the fact that I'm using walls with doors in the middle of them everywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-22-2011, 12:13 PM
I haven't read the replies yet so not sure what others are doing. I'm working on three seperate stories right now set IN the 23rd century. When the stuff finally hits I'll add the correct maps and boom TOS missions. Stinks having to wait. I just put in the description a remark about the mission era and suggestions on UNIS.

I know I'm not the only one doing this. I ran a mission called "yesterday's doomsday, today" last night. My crew and captain where all in TOS uni's and carrying TOS phasers. Needless to say it rocked and I loved it. Recommend the mission if anyone wants to know.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerOne
I will simply continue to make TOS style missions as if that is the present time and disperse with this time-travel nonsense...:p
You and me are like... right there! You ROCK! Send me the names of any other TOS missions you got!