Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I did the new daily with one of my VA fed characters. Had a lot of fun for over two hours, no problem there.

When i completed the daily, i chose level appropriate marks/badges as a reward, thinking i would get a few emblems. When i accepted, i got merits, skill points and bo points but nothing else. No gift in my inventory, no emblems. The chat log said nothing either. Iīm not sure about my exploration marks count, but i know that my emblem count of 34 hadnīt changed.

Anyone else had a problem with the reward not showing up ? How is that reward supposed to appear, as a direct addition to the marks count or as a gift ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I did the new daily with one of my VA fed characters. Had a lot of fun for over two hours, no problem there.

When i completed the daily, i chose level appropriate marks/badges as a reward, thinking i would get a few emblems. When i accepted, i got merits, skill points and bo points but nothing else. No gift in my inventory, no emblems. The chat log said nothing either. Iīm not sure about my exploration marks count, but i know that my emblem count of 34 hadnīt changed.

Anyone else had a problem with the reward not showing up ? How is that reward supposed to appear, as a direct addition to the marks count or as a gift ?
It gave me one mark of exploration. So perhaps it added to your total and you didn't notice?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren View Post
It gave me one mark of exploration. So perhaps it added to your total and you didn't notice?
Shouldnīt the chat log mention anything i get ? And at max level we are supposed to get emblems if iīm not mistaken.

Btw ONE mark ?! Thatīs not much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-21-2011, 11:52 AM
If it doesn't give emblems for VAs it seems totally pointless.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5 Emblem rewards do not work?
04-21-2011, 12:16 PM
the update was suppose to give emblems as a reward for doing foundry missions. get stuff but no emblems. thats the reason i did them was to get the emblems. not happy
btw what do you do about the spam missions, the ones that is there for no purpose but to **** you off with no story no way to start no way to finish?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Just tested this on tribble with a Vice Admiral character, got NOTHING, no emblems, no marks, not even any badges of the 5th order! I can't test this on Holodeck until tomorrow, but I suggest filing a bug report.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-21-2011, 12:18 PM
What level is your character? As I understand it, you only get emblems at certain levels. Also, if you see a spam mission then just report it. If your having trouble finding good missions, see the "Nagus List" link in my sig
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Also, are you taking the wrapper mission first?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathcube View Post
Just tested this on tribble with a Vice Admiral character, got NOTHING, no emblems, no marks, not even any badges of the 5th order! I can't test this on Holodeck until tomorrow, but I suggest filing a bug report.
I guess it's possible I only had one mark on me, but I thought thats what it gave me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
What level is your character? As I understand it, you only get emblems at certain levels. Also, if you see a spam mission then just report it. If your having trouble finding good missions, see the "Nagus List" link in my sig
I can say that my character is a VA and yes i did accept the daily before i did the foundry missions. I got skill points, bo points and merits. I chose the level appropriate mark/badges gift (horrible naming). Nothing showed up in my inventory and my emblem count did not change, the chat log didnīt mention anything at all.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 AM.