Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-21-2011, 12:24 PM
i heard some in game say something similar. im going with 'its bugged'.

ill probably be able to confirm my self tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
the update was suppose to give emblems as a reward for doing foundry missions. get stuff but no emblems. thats the reason i did them was to get the emblems. not happy
btw what do you do about the spam missions, the ones that is there for no purpose but to **** you off with no story no way to start no way to finish?
Did you get the wrapper mission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I can say that my character is a VA and yes i did accept the daily before i did the foundry missions. I got skill points, bo points and merits. I chose the level appropriate mark/badges gift (horrible naming). Nothing showed up in my inventory and my emblem count did not change, the chat log didnīt mention anything at all.
Cryptic releases a new feature that doesn't work... And anybody is surprised by this?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-21-2011, 12:39 PM
cryptic lied? thats the title of the thread. you really think they just made the stuff about emblems up, to annoy people?

would it have been so hard to have just said ' Cryptic the emblem rewards do not work, please fix it'?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Please don't tell me i wasted my time doing the three foundry missions for nothing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-21-2011, 12:52 PM
All my VA/LG chars have been given 3 emblems are the reward ...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I can say that my character is a VA and yes i did accept the daily before i did the foundry missions. I got skill points, bo points and merits. I chose the level appropriate mark/badges gift (horrible naming). Nothing showed up in my inventory and my emblem count did not change, the chat log didnīt mention anything at all.
you sure about that?

because i got my emblems for it.
works fine as far as i can tell.

had 1 emblem before and 4 after... and it did not stop me from playing 2 more foundry missions after i got my emblems ;P
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
cryptic lied? thats the title of the thread. you really think they just made the stuff about emblems up, to annoy people?

would it have been so hard to have just said ' Cryptic the emblem rewards do not work, please fix it'?
I wish more people would be like that.

I get annoyed a lot at new bugs introduced into the game, so much I want to cry. Right now, an update that requires me to update my graphic drivers has made it so I can't play the game until late june

However I think it does'nt help to start with an accusation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
04-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
you sure about that?

because i got my emblems for it.
works fine as far as i can tell.

had 1 emblem before and 4 after... and it did not stop me from playing 2 more foundry missions after i got my emblems ;P
I am absolutely sure about that. Did the emblems go directly to your emblem count or was there a "gift box" involved ? Were the emblems mentioned in the chat log ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
04-21-2011, 01:53 PM
We've isolated the issue. If you turn in the mission while you're on a ground map you will get your rewards appropriately. If you turn in your mission on a space map you will get the numerics but not the badges.

We will update this as quickly as we can. In the mean time, you can turn in the mission on ground maps as a workaround.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
04-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Would be wise to use the in game bulletin system to notify players of the ground map workaround, otherwise there's going to be some very annoyed people out there who may feel they've wasted a number of hours.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:27 PM.