Lt. Commander
They plan on adding the TOS Connie interior to the Foundry eventually. Now, given the wave of time travel missions that will cause, what NON-TIME TRAVEL stories do you have in mind that will use that set?

One of my ideas is a journey inside the mind of a Trill who served in multiple eras, as one of those "psychic hallucination" type stories.

One involves a museum ship in trouble.

Another is a story that takes the T5 Connie debate from the forums and puts it to the test as an engineer claims he can take a Constitution Class museum ship and get it up to par with a Sovereign. Is he crazy? Can it be done?

I obviously won't do all of these but I'd love to know what ideas you guys have and which of these ideas you like the best.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2011, 10:24 AM
I'll buy the Engineering-Idea ^^
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2011, 12:32 PM
I like the idea of an Engineer modding a Museum ship. It could be really interesting. I've been trying to come up with ideas to use TOS assets as well but I've got 1 and a half missions to finishing making before I complete my first trilogy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-20-2011, 08:14 PM
A Ferengi purchased an old Constitution class ship from a scrap yard and repaired it to working order with the intention of pretending to be a Starfleet Captain in order to exploit people.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-20-2011, 08:38 PM
I will simply continue to make TOS style missions as if that is the present time and disperse with this time-travel nonsense...:p
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
A Ferengi purchased an old Constitution class ship from a scrap yard and repaired it to working order with the intention of pretending to be a Starfleet Captain in order to exploit people.
Or some enemy faction captured one and refurbished it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-20-2011, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Or some enemy faction captured one and refurbished it.
I'd more believe they found one that was declared "missing" by Starfleet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Or a virus made by the Romulans that crashes the LCARS system diasbles all Starfleet ships - except an old Constitution vessel that's actually only used as a museum.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-21-2011, 08:12 AM
I think there could be some cool way to tie in a TOS Connie and the Borg. Theoretically the Borg would view a TOS Connie as antiquated technology which could give a clever Starfleet Captain an advantage.

I have a few cool ideas, unfortunately they only work if the player happens to have a TOS Connie ship. Just having the Bridge available is going to require some very creative writing. I look forward to see what you guys can do!
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerOne
I will simply continue to make TOS style missions as if that is the present time and disperse with this time-travel nonsense...:p
^ This.

You could just do a role-playing mission for people who simply like TOS, on the understanding that people who WANT to role-play like its 2265 will bring along their own TOS Connie and TOS uniforms.

Failing that, I like the museum ship idea. :p