Career Officer
# 1 == 44th Fleet ==
06-20-2012, 11:49 AM
We are re-starting our thread since the old thread is archived and no longer editable.

We are a community of online gamers who have come together to play Star Trek Online as a Federation aligned team (although we do have a KDF fleet for alts). We are structured according to the Starfleet ranking system in the Star Trek universe. We have been around since beta and launch of the game. We use a TS server.

Fleet Website: startrek.44thfleet.com
Recruitment video, Supplemental video

Casual, age 18+ fleet of Star Trek fans and gamers joined together to explore the universe and enjoy all aspects of this game. We welcome new players as well as veterans to join our community with goal of enhancing your and our game experience.

Members of the fleet will share their knowledge of game mechanics, providing you with advises on space/ground gear, help with choosing and setting your ship or answering any distress calls concerning "I'm stuck" situations of STO world. (We don't charge use of tractor beams or emergency transports if you ever mysteriously find yourself in a prison cell next to Talaxian chef trying to teach you his secret cooking recipes).

We use in-game chat, teamspeak (Teamspeak server is available but it is optional, you are not required to use it) and fleet forum as way to communicate.

Team-up runs are organized daily and I discovered it is more enjoyable doing it with fleet as it is more fun, atmosphere is friendly (no one will call you "noob".. instead you will get an advise) and all stf-s are finished more quickly (good anti-grind measure).

There is no need to report daily/weekly to senior officers as we don't have requirements in term of commitment. You can be afk as we understand players have real lives.

We also have a fleet for your Kdf or Kdf allied Romulan/Reman characters. (There is a chat channel that is used to communicate between our two fleets).

You can check our website for more information and if you will have any questions, we are here to answer it. If you would like to join us, you should also read our rules which all member must follow.

Last edited by latinumbar; 06-04-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Reserved for later.
# 3
06-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Current in-game contacts:

US time zones - @Latinumbar, @greatzippy, @redshirtjohnson
EU time zones - @blondsta, @steved84
Welcome all, new, old and those lost in the void.
Republic Veteran
# 5
06-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Hello all.

Latinumbar - how do I upload my old sigpic and/or Avatar?
Career Officer
# 6
06-21-2012, 11:17 AM
Howdy PL. I left instructions for you in your fleet thread.

I guess when PWE gives you lemons, the best you can do is make lemonade.
# 7
06-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks but I am sorry. I don't know where to find the User control panel.
Career Officer
# 8
06-22-2012, 10:33 AM
There's a banner of 4 links right below the heading of the forums and where it says "welcome, <insert forum name>". One of the links is User CP
# 9
06-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Im sad because I cant use my ole' Intrepid name... gotta add a 44th to the end.
Career Officer
# 10
06-22-2012, 11:28 AM
UGH. Am i the only one that was able to save his original name? Sad panda am I. :frown: