Lt. Commander
# 111
05-23-2011, 03:03 PM
That stuff is highly overrated, happy Thursday by the way!
Lt. Commander
# 112
05-24-2011, 04:12 PM
I think Quack is dead....he didnt post on here today
Lt. Commander
# 113
05-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Grand Admiral’s Log:

Star date: 8675309

Our war games with Pegasus Fleet appeared to go very well until we received information that they had been infiltrated by the Undine and had no intention of using simulated combat measures, with this information known to us we quickly acted by reactivating our standard weapon systems so that we could properly defend ourselves.
I am truly saddened by the loss of Starfleet personnel in this matter, but we did recover several escape pods. The personnel that we recovered from the escape pods number in the hundreds all of which are being treated and scanned by are Sciences personnel to make sure we do not return any Undine infiltrators.
I am glad to report that we have several Undine infiltrators in our custody and with our Reman allies we have been able to extract information from them telepathically that will help us combat both the Borg and the Undine expeditions in the Gamma Orionis sector.
The 2nd Fleet shipyards will be made available to Pegasus Fleet so that they can restore, build, or repair their ships in an expedited manner.
I hope to again be able to combat the Pegasus Fleet in war games, but in the future have those games be free of deception from other factions.
Lt. Commander
# 114
05-25-2011, 07:05 AM
lol im alive, took day off yesterday had stuff to do.

that post is interesting a roleplay, smack down. i love it. tesla you get a biscuit
Lt. Commander
# 115
05-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Grand Admiral’s Log:

Star date: 86753.52

While interrogating our Undine captives we have discovered that the Undine have a working Iconian Gateway in their possession. It has been theorized that it was this gateway that was used to gain access to the ships in the Pegasus fleet. However, another theory suggests that we have a serious problem; it suggests that the Undine may have an operative in Pegasus high command structure.

I have requested copies of Pegasus’s logs through the Federation Attorney General. I hope to find nothing but I sense the worst may be true the Federation may be compromised as the Klingon's have been telling us all along and this war with them has been all for nothing.

We will have to wait and see.
Lt. Commander
# 116
05-26-2011, 07:43 AM
so the whole war with the klingons is Pegasus fault?

i like the fact that i away for a couple of days and the thread still stays on page one. great leadership.
thats a compliment. lol quack quack
Lt. Commander
# 117
05-26-2011, 12:36 PM
The 2nd Fleet has been invited to a event with the TOSV fleet.
The message I received from them is attached:

Quote:
Hello!

I’m a representative of the TOS Veteran’s Fleet. We’re pretty new, but gaining members at a nice, steady pace. We’re also looking to make connections with other fleets. I can say definitely that your STO avatar would get our approval.

The immediate reason I’m writing you is to let you know about a two-month anniversary event we’re holding at Quark’s on DS9 on May 31 at 9pm EST. The plan right now is to get together and socialize and possibly have a TOS trivia contest.

Anyone who wants to show up is welcome. If you tell any members of your fleet you think might be interested, we'd appreciate it.

A little about us: We’re a group of “mature” (30+) players who share an interest in TOS. We all have families and responsibilities, and so are mostly casual players, but at the same time we take getting together and enjoying the game seriously. We have members who are interested in most parts of the game, from STFs to RP. We’re also working actively on the fleet’s backstory and character bios. And we’ve just founded a Klingon Fleet as a companion to our Fed one. Our fleet website is http://tosfleet.com and our fleet blog is http://sto-tos.blogspot.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know and I’ll be happy to answer them or put you in contact with someone who can.

Take care.
Lt. Commander
# 118
05-27-2011, 09:05 AM
it sounds alot like a recruiting thread. but a social outting is ok. im game if you are. i would rather shoot them though.
Lt. Commander
# 119
05-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Im not sure I think ITS A TRAP!
Lt. Commander
# 120
05-29-2011, 10:29 PM
hmm. then in that case we bring our best captains and prepare for battle.