Lt. Commander
# 131
06-02-2011, 04:15 PM
WOW, im not sure if i was insultd. lol any way considering the out come of the last outing i wanted to try to give them a fighting chance. as when the annoyance will hinder any and all possiblily of survival of their fleet. you said i needed to be nice to 3 people well thats at least 4. meaning thats how many showed up to fight. so im one up. no more mr nice guy lol quack quack
Lt. Commander
# 132
06-03-2011, 01:15 AM
The Fleets page is turning into a singles dating page.
Okay not really but there are several people putting up advertisements about themselves and how they want to be apart of a fleet...or start one.
Lt. Commander
# 133
06-03-2011, 04:56 AM
More people want to start there own fleet. If STO drops the fleet creation requirement then many probably will at least for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 134
06-03-2011, 10:09 AM
i think you will see alot more of it because of the extra bank space.
Lt. Commander
# 135
06-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Oh Quack...who did you insult this time?
Lt. Commander
# 136
06-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Well with Quack Banned I guess its up to me to keep posting on this Thread.
But I would be talking to myself...
and I guess thats okay as long as I don't start to answer my own questions on here.
Lt. Commander
# 137
06-05-2011, 11:59 AM
My apologies for what happened yesterday. York and I were online but apparently when talking to Quack yesterday--it seems there were some mixed signals that occurred. Shortly before I came on, Primus pulled out due to something coming up that he was unable to make the event.

I came on 20 minutes before it was suppose to have happened while York was already on. But it seems that due to lack of communication, it appeared the event was interpreted as being called off before any official word was known to me as I was confused as to what was going on.

While talking to Quack, I think the reason why many of our guys haven't been around for the events could be due to real life issues or just hating the amount of too much downtime between the time of the season 3 patch release to the the upcoming season 4. Plus another factor is could be is that some of our guys may not be huge PVP'ers.

However, Quack and I talked about trying to do something different. With the upcoming season 4 patch and some proposed improvements to exploration, I think we should engage in some joint fleet exploration runs. Perhaps by adding a different incentive, it may inspire some of our guys to participate in something that isn't PVP.
Lt. Commander
# 138
06-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Well we are starting a fleet event called "Fleet Action Wednesday's".
The event starts at 8pm EST and the rally point is at Earth Space Dock at the Shipyard.
We will then move out to different fleet actions and take it from there you and your fleet are welcome to come.
Lt. Commander
# 139
06-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
Well we are starting a fleet event called "Fleet Action Wednesday's".
The event starts at 8pm EST and the rally point is at Earth Space Dock at the Shipyard.
We will then move out to different fleet actions and take it from there you and your fleet are welcome to come.

Well unfortunately, I work second shift M-F (WHICH I HATE WITH A PASSION DUE TO IT WAS FORCED ON ME AS THEY RID OF THIRD SHIFT 15 MONTHS AGO)--so I won't be able to be there, unless if I was having a day off. I don't know about everyone else, but I'll copy and paste it on our thread.

Meanwhile I would like to set a time for the joint exploration venture for this Saturday at 5pm EST with the meeting point taking place at DS9 at Quark's. Besides, its been a month since I been at Quark's and getting some latnium would help pass the the time a bit while we wait on whoever shows up.
Lt. Commander
# 140
06-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Exploration Missions would be interesting, my only concern is that we would have to be done before 6:30 pm EST since that is when our inner fleet PvP season continues at...maybe Sunday at 5pm...we don't have anything on Sunday Currently.