Lt. Commander
...because if the mission is shorter your daily mission is finished faster. But these are not the missions we would like to see! Because players are going to vote this up this is going to end bad. I also would suggest to deactivate XP per Enemy in UGC missions...it also leads to bad mission design.

UGC mission could be changed that way, that you get randomly assigned to three mission from the top 50...
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Just report any mission that you feel is too short, and therefore designed for exploiting the daily rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Just report any mission that you feel is too short, and therefore designed for exploiting the daily rewards.
Right:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...06#post3500006
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-22-2011, 04:45 PM
You can be certain they will swiftly remove any published click-to-exit missions advertised as "Quickie for the Daily."
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitan1701 View Post
UGC mission could be changed that way, that you get randomly assigned to three mission from the top 50...
No thanks. I have no interest in being assigned to play someone's favorite three-hour epic Romulan Romance Saga.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
No thanks. I have no interest in being assigned to play someone's favorite three-hour epic Romulan Romance Saga.
I agree. Being able to choose your own missions is a very important part of this system.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Funny how it's considered valid for Cryptic content, though.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
I share this sentiment. If I want to play it on my own, I will... but randomly getting it out of a fishbowl and HAVING to do it for the daily would be horrendous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Funny how it's considered valid for Cryptic content, though.
Name me one that was over in three seconds that gave you xp, skill points and possible loot. "Scan 5 Anomalies" dont count because they dont give you anything but the scan results.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Name me one that was over in three seconds that gave you xp, skill points and possible loot. "Scan 5 Anomalies" dont count because they dont give you anything but the scan results.
Oh come on! "Aid the Planet" even moves you forward on the interminable DXP grind on top of all that!
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Oh come on! "Aid the Planet" even moves you forward on the interminable DXP grind on top of all that!
Aid the planet is a random mission; you dont get to decide when it comes up in the cards. Even if you try to just find it, its going to take you alot of time going in and out of the other missions that come up first.