Lt. Commander
Hey people!

I just finished my first Foundry mission and I could really use some feedback. All comments and suggestions are welcome of course!

You can find the mission under: Custom > Author > Boreaz

Thanks for playing!

Here is a short description:

On stardate 45236.4 the legendary ambassador Spock surprised the Federation by secretly travelling to Romulus to seek out and help the Reunification Movement. After years of persecution by the Tal Shiar and the catastrophic destruction of Romulus in 2387, Starfleet considered the Movement to be completely destroyed. No one has heard of the Reunification Movement for over 22 years, until now. You will be contacted by an enigmatic agent of Starfleet Intelligence with an important mission.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2011, 01:25 PM
ill try and play it for you sometime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2011, 02:47 PM
Tnx everyone for the reviews! The average was 4 stars which is pretty nice for a first try. The comments have been very helpfull and I will be working on it for a bit.

The mission will be back in a few hours.

Again: tnx everyone!

(Captain_Revo, I hope you'll enjoy it!)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2011, 12:33 AM
Hey everyone,

Diaspora is back up again. The reviews have been really helpfull and I have taken care of most of the issue's.

You can find the mission now by simply typing: Diaspora.

Thanks all!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-23-2011, 01:20 AM
i dont know if you have fixed these yet but many of the people just say UGC contact and the people and spawn point on vulcan could do with being dropped by using a negative number on the y axis.

you'll notice the spawn point on the official map is up the stairs. this is ground 0 for the vulcan map. as you beam in you do so on line with that height so your characters drops through the sky. lowering the y axis will fix this but its a bit trial and error untill you find the right number.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-23-2011, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i dont know if you have fixed these yet but many of the people just say UGC contact and the people and spawn point on vulcan could do with being dropped by using a negative number on the y axis.

you'll notice the spawn point on the official map is up the stairs. this is ground 0 for the vulcan map. as you beam in you do so on line with that height so your characters drops through the sky. lowering the y axis will fix this but its a bit trial and error untill you find the right number.
Hey Captain_Revo, I just read your review, thanks! I fixed the contact names, so that should be okay. Thanks for the info on the y axis. I didn't understand what was going wrong because y was set to 0, but as you explained 0 is on top of the stairs, so it should probably be -something.

I'll have a look at, thanks again for the nice review!