Lt. Commander
The New Cure
The New Cure is Latest and Most Newest Mission created by Superlink1.
Space Map has been Completely Rebuilt. Old Space Map was completely stripped of everything when it was Created, then was Rebuilt. it is now a New Space Map by the Standards of being Rebuilt.

Feel Free to See Space Map

Ker'rat System
Added Notes:
This Mission is For Developer Team of STO to give ideas on how to improve their Official Ker'rat System.

May 31st, 2011
i improved the Visuals and fixed the Gameplay regarding Borg Ships in Space, Ground Start Positions and Shuttle Location.

August 22nd, 2011
Updated the First Space Map to Suit the Mission.

Borg Invasion at ESD
Borg Invades ESD! good, just fast paced Action.
to Some, it might feel like this is Orion/Federation Working Together for First time Since Orions are Allied with Klingon Empire.
Again, to Some it will feel like STF blended within Story.

April 12th, 2011
Fixed Instructions, Fixed The Story Setup, updated the flashing objects to show at start of the Mission and Where the Borg are.
As well adding some FXs and Added More Visual FXs Like Starfleet Logos on Ground of Old ESD, updated the Ship Positions and Added More Borg Ships at the end of Mission.

April 14th, 2011
i apologize for not updating the Descripton to help or understand what you're getting yourself in. sorry.
i also updated the Enemy Ship Positions and Friendly Ship Positions again. this time to provide better gamplay.

August 22nd, 2011
updated the first map's space look outside of ESD.
updated the SOL Space completely.

i'll update this Page later with some updates