Lt. Commander
# 21
08-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Okay, after several hours of fixing map transitions, triggers, and dialog...I am done.

I've tested the maps and triggers, and everything seems good.

The Second to Last Outpost is republished.

If you play my mission, please drop me a line here or in game if something else is broke so I can fix it. Giving me one star because of something that was broken with the Season 4 update is not fair...give me the chance to fix it please!

I hope the Foundry updates never break our missions again, fellow authors!
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Played through the mission this morning and it was great fun. The last ground fight is a tad difficult, fortunately the spawn point is close and they don't reset.

Excellent story and I actually really appreciated a long mission. Though Portal could have been a little nicer to my science officer. It's not her fault she just graduated the academy. lol. I hope you keep making missions, this is probably the most fun I've actually had playing STO.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Wow! Thank you very much, jer5488!

Yeah, the Portal is a bit snippy, isn't he? Tell your Science Officer I'll buy her a glass of Chateau Picard the next time I'm at DS9!

I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the mission! It was definitely a labor of love. Your enjoyment of my work makes it all worthwhile...and I most definitely will continue making more missions.

Thank you once again for the kind words!

Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Had a whole bunch of reviews over the last two days!

Thank you all who have played it, enjoyed it and given me feedback!

I may edit a thing or two yet...but for now I am currently working on my next mission.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Withdrawn again.

There seems to be something buggy with Foundry missions now, where maps are crashing.

So, to save myself from getting "Your mission is broke, 1-star" reviews, I have temporarily withdrawn the mission until the problem is resolved by Cryptic.

I will post once it is live again.

Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-19-2011, 09:42 AM
For everyone who has asked me via e-mail or messaging:

Yes, the mission is still withdrawn for now.

The Foundry has been turned back on as of today, Aug. 19th, but I want to be sure that I don't start getting dinged with more one-star reviews if there is still something broken that is out of my hands.

I will probably wait a day or two to see if anyone reports any troubles, then I will re-publish.

Thank you for your interest in my mission!
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-19-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm not going to republish yet. Just trying to LOOK at a ground map in one of my missions crashed STO to the desktop. Ain't fixed yet.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCaptain
I'm not going to republish yet. Just trying to LOOK at a ground map in one of my missions crashed STO to the desktop. Ain't fixed yet.
Oh, man!

Sorry to hear that, brother! I am terrified to republish mine!

I hope they fix it soon so you can get back in there and create!

In the meantime, I am continuing to write out dialog branches for my next mission outside of the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-22-2011, 03:16 PM
The mission has been republished.

Please, if you see any of the problems that seem to be Foundry related, please drop me a line.

Thank you.