Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
<S>
Greetings Officers of the Federation,

Pacis Custodis (The 10th Fleet) is the military arm of the federation. Among a few of our primary objectives, is to further technology through R&D and practical use. We are the ones on the front lines, and we will complete our mission.

Pacis Custodis was founded by our Fleet Admiral, Solan David Tolval, or "Guts" as we so affectionately call him. Our fleet spans from the Americas to Europe and beyond. We have a fleet star base "web site", and are very supportive to new trek and cannon trek. Our fleet regularly participates in fleet actions, PvP, Diplomacy missions, and our own RPG that we play in text on our forums "which is run by a few real world writers", and put to playable use in game through PvP and other means. We are a very warm and inviting fleet that helps in any way we can as far as character development, in game support, and teaming together to reach individual and fleet goals.

Being a Federation fleet we have a very structured ranking system. Many of our members are Real life Military officers and enlisted men a women that adhere to this policy and we believe that it makes the game more enjoyable and playable, giving individuals not only in game goals, but real life goals to achieve as well. Every person no matter race or sex are able to attain anything they so chose to set their minds and abilities to.

Finally Pacis Custodis has opened its doors to all races and ranks. Also, we would like to take this opportunity to invite fleet delegates and ambassadors from the whole of the federation to join us at our star base to open a forum on trade, alliances, and even training (PvP). Anyone and everyone is welcome. So please if you have any questions feel free to contact myself, "Admiral Ambassador Kalament" or any member of our command staff as listed below at anytime. We will be more than willing to supply you with whatever information you may need about our fleet or STO as a whole. Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you.

Signed,
Admiral Ambassador Daedeulus Mishakel Kalament
Commanding Officer U.S.S. Daedeulus
NX-98080-X
Email: Kalament@PacisCustodis.Com

Fleet Contact Information:

Fleet Admiral: Guts@PacisCustodis.com
Ambassador: Kalament@PacisCustodis.com
Chief Of Operations: Webmaster@PacisCustodis.com
Fleet Starbase: http://paciscustodis.com/forums
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2011, 06:00 AM
I would like to Introduce myself, I am Solan 'Guts' Tolval Commanding officer to the 10th Fleet (pacis custodis). I would like to reiterate what our fleet Ambassador Admiral Kalament has said. We are searching for active imaginative captains to join us in the war against the klingons. If you think you are up to the task please feel free to contact us in game or via e-mail.

If you would like to join our website and learn more about what we do please visit http://www.paciscustodis.com/forums . make sure you fill out all relevant information on the sign up sheet, and drop me a message. I log into the website on a daily basis so it will not belong before your account is activated.
If you do sign up please put in the Biography section of the sign up sheet DIPLOMAT, this will alert me that you are interested in joining up.

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2011, 08:36 AM
If you have any questions about our Fleet please feel free to post them here, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.