Lt. Commander
ok guys and girls i have mnade this see how many people can not connect still to the serrver simple yes and no is needed this thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip61 View Post
ok guys and girls i have mnade this see how many people can not connect still to the serrver simple yes and no is needed this thank you
No. That is not all that is needed. What we need is if you use any AV software, if your firewall is blocking the game, can your pc run the game well, do you have any restrictions set by your ISP regarding gaming, which ISP you use etc.

People here are more than willing to help you get into the game, but unlessyou choose to post pertinant information to help us help you, theres not much we can do.

Unless you post this info, your post will simply be a troll post and will be treated as such.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2011, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
No. That is not all that is needed. What we need is if you use any AV software, if your firewall is blocking the game, can your pc run the game well, do you have any restrictions set by your ISP regarding gaming, which ISP you use etc.

People here are more than willing to help you get into the game, but unlessyou choose to post pertinant information to help us help you, theres not much we can do.

Unless you post this info, your post will simply be a troll post and will be treated as such.
this is no troll ther is no problem with my isp and since i am senor systems engineer for 23 years i already checked the isp it was working 100 % b4 then after last patch stop working now i just reinstalled sto and now it said the patch server can not be found there is nothing wrong with this post and good post see how many people areconnecting and not connecting unless you are hiding the fact there is big problem i was going to pay life time membership for 2 accounts but untill this is fixed that going to wait

no firewall up at the moment

antivirus is off

no avi software

all drivers updated

and running xp home sp3 and i have no other problems running any other mmo eveonline working tank world running they all running except this one

the problem is the launcher by the looks like it and the switch to there account server

ok now did nettest and its all in green ok if youlike screen shot i can do that
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip61 View Post
this is no troll ther is no problem with my isp and since i am senor systems engineer for 23 years i already checked the isp it was working 100 % b4 then after last patch stop working now i just reinstalled sto and now it said the patch server can not be found there is nothing wrong with this post and good post see how many people areconnecting and not connecting unless you are hiding the fact there is big problem i was going to pay life time membership for 2 accounts but untill this is fixed that going to wait

no firewall up at the moment

antivirus is off

no avi software

all drivers updated

and running xp home sp3 and i have no other problems running any other mmo eveonline working tank world running they all running except this one

the problem is the launcher by the looks like it and the switch to there account server

ok now did nettest and its all in green ok if youlike screen shot i can do that
Then as a "senior systems engineer for 23 years" you would know immediatley that it isnt a problem with the server as thousands of others are playing happily.

If you have problems connecting while everyone else can connect fine, then it is a problem with your home network and/or your ISP.

Edit: As for other mmo's working, that has no meaning to your problem. Every mmo has its own routing through ISP's exchanges, and also has their own ports that you would need to either unblock manually on your home network, or see if your ISP is blocking those ports. But as a long time systems engineer, you ought to know that already
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Please do not open numerous thread on the same topic.
It does not help us keep the problems focussed and makes it harder for the users who wish to help.
Closed Thread