Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-28-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm with you. I don't care if it is C-store or not.
WE ARE KLINGONS, where is my pimp coat!!1!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
We need some customization options for the KDF side for the ground toons and for the ships. I could live with no really rad new ships (as the ones we have work pretty darn well as it is) provided we get some things that help us show our proper ranks, and give us customization options for the uniforms we want to wear (things from the movies and tv shows), as well as some different hairstyles that we have seen on the movies and tv shows.....Is it hard to ask to have a few uniform and toon customizations in comparison to all of the fed ships, uniforms, interiors, and value bundle packs?

I will gladly pay extra to see these in-game...I dunno about some other KDF players, but that is my opinion....
I be happy if we got anything. But we seem to be an after thought. Since launch.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
I be happy if we got anything. But we seem to be an after thought. Since launch.
The reason for being an afterthought (now at any rate) is likely our low population, that fact that the low population was spawned by the complete lack of content just means the money is in the federation player base and of course Cryptic are going to follow the money and only throw us a bone occasionally.

The worst thing we can do is spurn the small offerings were are given because we're not likely to see any more if we do.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post
The reason for being an afterthought (now at any rate) is likely our low population, that fact that the low population was spawned by the complete lack of content just means the money is in the federation player base and of course Cryptic are going to follow the money and only throw us a bone occasionally.

The worst thing we can do is spurn the small offerings were are given because we're not likely to see any more if we do.
I would not call what gotten small. I call it none existent. There nothing to be grateful for. The klingon would be better server if they close down the faction instead of the lousy treatment to date.

To date have dishonored the klingon.

There a low polulation becase we are after thought. You must create a federation to play klingon. Then when you try klingon you see there nothing there. So why waste time.

Beside it not like they can give us much less as it is. Look at the shuttle Those are recent additons.

Fderation side has 6 shuttles. Five were add recently since or because of vault mission or 400 day reward.

Klingons got 2. told items added 7. We got 2/7 of total addtions. and 2/8 of the total in game shuttles.

That not even 1/3.

Ok know move on to new ships add recently. We got Zero. Federation has gotten 2 in last two to 3 months.

so add those two together 2/10 of all ship/shuttles add recently where klingons while 8/10 was federation.

Want to look at unfiorms. Klingon got NULL, ZIP, ZERO. Let see TOS unfiroms, Borjan uniforms.

so let see 2/12 of items i list were klingons. while 10/12 was federation
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post

We must give them a reason to give us more good stuff....I suggest we involve larger media outlets (STOK'ed, Priority One, Red Shirt Army, etc) to broadcast what we want to see...usually when they get people to see what needs to be done, it is placed at the mid to top of the to do list... not on the back burner....
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Klingons get new stuff? LOL
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-30-2011, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 View Post
Klingons get new stuff? LOL
no, we go to the thrift shop....
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
We must give them a reason to give us more good stuff....I suggest we involve larger media outlets (STOK'ed, Priority One, Red Shirt Army, etc) to broadcast what we want to see...usually when they get people to see what needs to be done, it is placed at the mid to top of the to do list... not on the back burner....
One of the best spokesmen with an interview or two, Peregrine_Falcon, was banned.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Are we talking about the same STOKED where they said that Klingons are a bunch of [I shall not repeat the term] and "They should stop working on the Klingons"?
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Are we talking about the same STOKED where they said that Klingons are a bunch of [I shall not repeat the term] and "They should stop working on the Klingons"?
?!? when was that one?!? If that is the case in jest or in truth, then I think perhaps we ought not to place our ideas in the hands of others...but then again, how else do we get the devs to listen to our ideas, take them seriously, and act in appropriate time?