Lt. Commander
# 51
06-07-2009, 09:29 AM
i think the main reason we are al asking for more footage is because we now the game is coming dont forget they did aquire the license but how far along with the game were the last devoplers i know they have changed some stuff but we have to be talking the next 6 months so to keep the fan base growing we need to have some more vids or gamplay footage see how far along they have come
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Splendid.. Every day passing the other side of Cryptic has no doubt improved his Beta outlook here.
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-07-2009, 01:27 PM
If you are play testing every tuesday.. how hard would it be to have some one.... Make a small vid of some real in game content.. nothing major just a small teaser.. a bit of the UI, Maybe part of a mission... Come on Give us something to get excited about... I am eagerly awaiting the game but would like to see something.. a Video of actual play even if it was only 1-2 mins would be great.. it would generate so much excitement.... Until you announce Beta... Pllease Cryptic throw us a bone...

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 54
06-07-2009, 03:22 PM
when I first joined ( 3-08-09 ) I was super excited , looking at the video's of in game trailor and the cheractor trailor and reading and getting involved with the forem's was awsome .
now it's june and the only new info has been a couple ship's , the path to 2409 is good , bout time for an update ,
my excitement level has dropped to almost 0% , couse of the none flow of information update's .
and so has my particapation in the forem's becouse all I see is a rehash of the same long dead thread's , with no new information , how Interior's keep's going is beyond me .
im not haten , just letting you know . incase you dont already . it's time to throw your loyal forem member's something we can maull over , and keep us going for a while .
like the person above me posted " please " .........please , please , please , please , please , please give us something to get excited about again , beside's just knowing the game is comming sometime in the future witch is vague as well , I personelly need an influx of info before my forem vital chart dropp's off the map .
Lt. Commander
# 55 very good
06-08-2009, 02:21 AM
It may not occur important to majority how important this post is. To me, as a person who studies business, this post gave a lot of assurance that things go as they should and that this game will be very successful indeed. Believe me when I tell you that the way they describe how they work is a textbook professional and successful approach to projects like these. I generally was pleased with this post. Of course some more screenshots or videos would raise the morale of the STO community on this forum. Bottom line - we can expect STO to be a great game.
Lt. Commander
# 56
06-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Great to know how much you are perfecting the game.

Like a lot before I also relay want to see a new game footage video.
Maby one that shows a little player player iteration and char powers like the engineer boosting shields
Lt. Commander
# 57 Woohoo
06-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Great to hear all the updates and info as always
Lt. Commander
# 58
06-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Really seems like they are providing so much insight on how they are working to make this game special. Its really nice to be able to read up and see these details that I haven't seen anywhere else. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 59
06-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Hmmm, maybe footage of Devs playtesting?
Lt. Commander
# 60
06-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Always good to hear about progress being made toward release day.