1) Given the generally positive feedback regarding the TOS Bridge / Interior, when might we see remastering of all the current bridges & interiors to the same scale and quality of the TOS bridge / interior? Can we also expect to see the addition of some notable missing bridges such as the Excelsior? What sort of time frame might we be looking at?
2) Given the popularity of the Klingon T5 B'Rel, when might we expect to see an analogous ship on the Federation side? And if we were given such a ship, which skin would likely be applied to that ship?
2a) Given the amount of requests for ship upgrades in some form or another, be it crafting or a point based system, what is Cryptic's view on allowing people to upgrade their ships, and is there a chance we might see something implemented in the next 6 months?
My questions are more related to sector space mapping or access to planetary systems:
1 - One thing I love about Star Trek and STO in general is stellar cartography and how the universe is mapped. I noticed a few discrepancy we can put to necessity to adapt charts to the game. However, there is one more crucial than the others. The Rator system that host the new Romulan Star Empire capital city is located in federation territory on the wrong side of the "Neutral Zone" border. Any change to correct this oversight or justify why it is so?
2 - The team took a tremendous amount[ of time to develop planetary system for missions. I can understand why they are locked until we are able to access the missions attached to them. However, I cannot understand why we are not allowed to re-enter them after the mission(s) are complete (replay aside). It was mentioned more random events will be introduced into the game. What better places than the system that are already here to generate possible random events and missions for us to play and allow to visit these beautiful planetary systems.
However, I would like to know if there are any plans to add the missing uniforms like the medical/science uniform, the general's uniform, and Major Kira's later seasons uniform and dress uniform? Also, would these be added to the current pack instead of an separate uniform pack?
While I absolutely love the Foundry and am very amazed at all we can do with it, might there be an easier way that we could place our items, objects, ships, etc.? Maybe like an actual 3-D representation similar to how "The Sims" does it? I guess the question I'm asking is is a change to Foundry object placement somewhere on the horizon? [bolding so you know where my question is, not bolding out of anger]
1. With the ability to customize the uniforms of our ships NPC crewmen coming, is there any plans to allow the Security Escort teams for tactical captains, as well as the selectable security officers on away missions to be customizable to?
2. Any chance on seeing an Akira-class refit in the future? Or the ability to refit lower tiers to VA (or rank cap) level?
3. With the ability to convert a first officer to a playable captain on the table, theoretically that would mean that any player with a Breen or Reman bridge officer, can indeed create a playable Reman or Breen, or even one of the ambassador reward officers. Are there plans to allow this, or will it be restricted to playable races?