Lt. Commander
# 21
04-26-2011, 04:56 PM
How about using the Foundry for placing parts of ships in different ways for customization, rather then using parts of ships almost perfectly identical?
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-26-2011, 05:00 PM
With the new Gorn art assets being released, are there any plans to include the TOS "Arena" style Gorn Captain's Tunic?
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-26-2011, 05:01 PM
When will Klingons get Orion, Nausicaan, Gorn, etc. ships at lower levels?

When will there be something that is marketed towards bringing people in to PvP? Territory control, new maps, things like that. The ground revamp doesn't count as an answer here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
Love the Bajoran Militia uniforms.

However, I would like to know if there are any plans to add the missing uniforms like the medical/science uniform, the general's uniform, and Major Kira's later seasons uniform? And would these be added to the current pack instead of an separate uniform pack?
Ooh, and the dress uniform!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSLover
While I absolutely love the Foundry and am very amazed at all we can do with it, might there be an easier way that we could place our items, objects, ships, etc.? Maybe like an actual 3-D representation similar to how "The Sims" does it? I guess the question I'm asking is is a change to Foundry object placement somewhere on the horizon? [bolding so you know where my question is, not bolding out of anger]
This is VERY important. At the very leats, allow the vertical placement to be consistent. If I place multiple objects at the same vertical number, that number should come rom a hard zero level, not the level of a random hill on the map.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorko1 View Post
I know that the refit is still a touchy subject, but could you guys shed any light on what might happen? I understand that there should be obvious misgivings about the idea of the Constitution class outmatching a vessel 200 yrs new and twice its size, but a replica that's really more of an Excalibur class vessel might be able to add something to the mix.
About that, I simply don't get all the broo ha ha about the Constitution refit being a T5 ship. The Excalibur class is a completely modern take on a iconic design, (It's quite good too!). Increase it's size, maybe make it more streamlined, but let it keep it's constitution-esque features, (like the bird of prey has kept it's standard design features), and viola ! a constitution tier 5 refit everyone could live with.
Just make sure the ship designers know they are "working" with an iconic ship design, so try to avoid crazy nacelles, or pylons with holes in them, just stay respectful and don't go mishugina.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Every Season update has its centerpiece. Season 2 brought in what were, for their time, some of the best missions in the game, and for KDF-only now less. Season 3 saw the Foundry enter public testing, and despite the naysayers, it did in fact come out before the next season. Season 4 is the Ground Revamp, a major and hotly anticipated revamp of ground combat with a much-requested "shooter" feature, new animations, and probably a whole host of other ground additions not yet mentioned.

My question is simple. What, if anything, is currently planned as the centerpiece of Season 5?
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-26-2011, 05:16 PM
why is space pvp so seemingly cared so little for? i mean its the only mode of play in the game that has actually lost content since its release but yet is one of the most vocal (at least when theyre angry) community sections.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-26-2011, 05:23 PM
With the upcoming changes to DSE's and the introduction of random events will we see non-combat randome events such as rogue comets, cosmic strings, and the like? In TNG the Enterprise seemed to stumble across a lot of these.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-26-2011, 05:24 PM
3 questions:

1) When will the KDF faction get more costume options for fleet uniforms?

2) Are there any plans to implement ground vehicles?

and

3) When will the ship interior Transporter Room become a functional option for beaming down to a station or planet surface?
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulDjinn
I simply don't get all the broo ha ha about the Constitution refit being a T5 ship.
I think a high reason for a lot of people wanting a T5 Connie is because of the new TOS layout; without ruining the immersion factor of the game, if we wanted to use a TOS layout, we could only use it for the TOS Connie Tier 1 and the TOS Connie Refit T2; after that, if we still don't want to ruin the immersion factor, we'd have to change the layout.

Personally, with me, I use the TOS layout now, even with my T5 Exploration Class Retrofit; immersion be damned.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Will Klingons be getting new clothing options in the future? For instance in the DS9 episode, House of Quark, the female lead in the story always had on a sort of gown rather than a uniform. Also Lursa and B'etor had unique clothing compared to other Klingon women we've seen on the shows. Lastly, male Klingons in ENT seemed to wear a lot furs and leather like things as opposed to the TNG/DS9 Klingons.

Given that you'll be doing away with the on duty/off duty uniform concept, I think the community would love the extra clothing items to mix and match stuff.
Closed Thread