Lt. Commander
# 21
04-27-2011, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
I have a sneaking suspiscion that we will also soon be able to craft fighters like we can with the Delta flyer. I'm still going to trust Dstahl on his words that everything in the c-store will eventually be obtainable in game somehow.
Yeah ... I'm not gonna run out and buy this fighters too quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
So I looked at the calendar. At least it was updated ahead of time, other than that there isn't anything new save for the disturbing trend of C-Store items. Sure I can get the limited mission rewards from the reruns (I'm guessing that what that means), but so what, sure their cool and all but their really no better than anything else.

Yeah, I'm being a little hyper critical and I know that different people work on different things for the game but the C-Store seems to be slowly getting more and more focus while bug fixes and new (read:not reruns or remasters) content seems to be coming out slower.

I really hope S4 is spectacular I've got a lot of people on my F-list and in my fleet that are taking a "break" until S4. I'm not crying DOOOOOOOMMM or anything it would just be nice to see something to attract these folks back and I can assure you reruns and c-store wont do it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-27-2011, 12:08 PM
I've got high hopes for season 4 myself, that's when the fleet I'm in will be whole again, looking forward to it very much
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
I've got high hopes for season 4 myself, that's when the fleet I'm in will be whole again, looking forward to it very much
That's how I felt about Season One...and Season Two...and Season Three. I've been burned enough times where I've gotten to the point of "believing it when I see it" becomes a motto with me.

As for the fighters, unfortunately, I'm not surprised. Even if Cryptic DOES go the same route as with the Delta Flyer and introducing it later on as craftable, it still will be put up on the C-Store FIRST. There probably will not even be any mention of this until after they milk the masses of their hard-earned money.
Lt. Commander
# 25 C-store 1st
04-27-2011, 04:00 PM
I am sure in will go in the game but the C-Store may get for 30 days first. Much Like the Delta Flyer. Odds are there going to be just pumped up shuttles anyway. Would love to see a VA take one in to PVP and count the seconds it is around.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonseye View Post
Yeah ... I'm not gonna run out and buy this fighters too quickly.
I am going to buy it when it hits the c-store. The c-store for things like ships and stuff unlocks account wide where as the means of obtaining the items in game are per toon.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-27-2011, 07:59 PM
The ability to acquire these ships in game needs to be available the day they come out on the C-store. I.e. if you have to do a ridiculous 10 day crafting mission the patch with that mission needs to come out ten days before the item hits the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
The ability to acquire these ships in game needs to be available the day they come out on the C-store. I.e. if you have to do a ridiculous 10 day crafting mission the patch with that mission needs to come out ten days before the item hits the C-store.
In an ideal world, but a business is running it so they are going to maximize their profits.