Lt. Commander
# 31
08-11-2011, 08:42 AM
It's a brilliant mission that fit perfectly with my character; a female Bajoran who witnessed the horrors of the Occupation when she was a little girl. One of the first missions I've played where I've truly been able to role-play.
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-09-2011, 04:19 PM
I can't seem to find the mission any more. Did you take it down?
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger392 View Post
I can't seem to find the mission any more. Did you take it down?
Hey.

It vanished from the mission journal over a week ago, but I did not withdraw it. I've tried republishing it, and still it does not appear in the mission journal.

So I have no idea what's going on.

I reported this as a bug report and also filed it in the bugs forum on here a week ago, but I've not received any response at all from the Devs

See: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=239088

Ali
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-10-2011, 10:00 AM
I had this happen as well. Did you try withdrawing it and republishing from the editor?

Mine just magically reappeared after a couple days of being offline. Very strange.
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimac30 View Post
Hey.

It vanished from the mission journal over a week ago, but I did not withdraw it. I've tried republishing it, and still it does not appear in the mission journal.

So I have no idea what's going on.

I reported this as a bug report and also filed it in the bugs forum on here a week ago, but I've not received any response at all from the Devs

See: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=239088

Ali
It appears the spirits of Ramok Nor have come to haunt your mission. :3
Lt. Commander
I just finished this mission and at the end of the Lt. says "........will want to promote you"......I didn't catch who this and where to find this person for the promotion ?
Ensign
# 37
09-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Hi, I've been enjoying playing this mission but I'm stuck at "Find Taylor Kressad's laboratory".

I can see where it is on the map but I can't see any way to get there. I'm thinking that I have to go through the force field but if there's a way to turn it off I can't find it.

Can the author or anyone else who's played it give me a hint?