Lt. Commander
# 31
04-29-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Um noob quesion butwhere abouts is Q in the star base
Last time he was in the bar on Earth Space Dock. I'd assume they would do the same for this.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-29-2011, 08:15 AM
I don't understand why PvP emblems wouldn't count...it actually take longer than some of the PvE emblem missions, and it's limited in any case.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-29-2011, 08:20 AM
My BOffs will be very thankful for this weekend. I retrain their abilities all the time, and as such I'm always low on BOff points!
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-29-2011, 08:30 AM
wonder its past 10am here but i couldnt find him. But i work overnights i gotta get to bed......at least im off sunday lol
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-29-2011, 10:13 AM
heh well atleast we get this although im still not happy about what cryptic did to the "ship grind" mishs that po'ed me off something fierce and the made it so you cant get the rechargeable battery multiple times omg that was parthetic of them i could have used those batteries .xx

still atleast you did right bringing back q
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Double your pleasure...double your fun?

I might actually log in this weekend and try to get Garona up a few levels.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Last time he was in the bar on Earth Space Dock. I'd assume they would do the same for this.
Where is the bar? Seriously! I'm that dumb. (Playing since December and only one char, and he's just a Commander! Boy did I need this Thanks, Cryptic! )

But the time is a little rough for those with bad schedule conflicts. It'd be nice to know in advance or have slightly more time to take advantage of it. So many ppl used the Foundry to grind their chars up to VA, and I wasn't aware of it until it was too late. I know that that was a controversial/misuse of the Foundry, but I felt frustrated when I learned others had been getting several chars up high, which I would like for RP value. The Episodes and Stories pretty much all the stuff is just amazingly fun: closest thing to TV Trek we'll see in a very long time. Can't imagine getting bored even with all VA chars/ships. I can still fly the TOS Connie and sit at Kirk's desk...

I agree it would be nice to know in advance about the sales. I spent tokens on the Commander-level Nebula and Excelsior last week. Oh well. I'm going to try to buy some of the VA ships on faith that I'll eventually make it there.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailath
Where is the bar? Seriously! I'm that dumb. (Playing since December and only one char, and he's just a Commander! Boy did I need this Thanks, Cryptic! )
After beam in, leave the transporter room and go left. Assuming he really is there.

While I am not a noob, I still don't remember what the name is. D-7 Club? K-7 Club?
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Looks like the original description of the Q-Boost is imprecise. The boost might not affect rewards gained from being inside a match, but it seems to apply tot he PvP Daily mission at least.
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-30-2011, 01:27 AM
Yay for Q facilitating epic signature pics