Lt. Commander
# 41
04-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Anyone having problem with the double reward? It does not work for me ...
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-30-2011, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avai View Post
My BOffs will be very thankful for this weekend. I retrain their abilities all the time, and as such I'm always low on BOff points!
I know what you mean. lol I'm totally taking advantage of this to give my BOffs enough points so that, when they raise the level cap and I get to Admiral, I can promote them all to Captain and, with that promotion, max out their skills.
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aun View Post
Anyone having problem with the double reward? It does not work for me ...
If you're getting the boost and immediatly beaming up and it disappears, then read this. Anything else you may need to put in a ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
This came at a great time, right when i needed to do some serious grinding of emblems. I managed to get them all probably saving me days in grind time.
Lt. Commander
# 45 A good weekend
05-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Over all I would have to say this was a awesome idea and should be done at least once a month or every other month.

I for one enjoyed being able to get double the emblems for my Vice Admirals and also be able to help a fleet mate rank up his character as well when he got on.
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkBugHunter View Post
Over all I would have to say this was a awesome idea and should be done at least once a month or every other month.

I for one enjoyed being able to get double the emblems for my Vice Admirals and also be able to help a fleet mate rank up his character as well when he got on.
I agree that the double rewards weekend needs to return. For the first time in months it was actually fun to level a Klingon (FEs excluded, of course ).
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-02-2011, 10:56 AM
I also have to agree on a return of Q. It's been great fun casually leveling up my character and seeing some great progress whilst having the bonus. Definitely worth at least another run!
Lt. Commander
# 48 Thanks Cryptic
05-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I personally would like to thank Q/Cryptic for the double reward weekend.

I am a lifetimer who recently began creating lots of new squishy characters in STO, and have been slowly but surely leveling them up. This got some of my toons 2 full ranks this weekend, and lots of special rewards/items.

The boost made things so much faster, and now I have plenty of time to get accolades and finish missions to power these toons up. But thank god I got them to Captain. That would have taken weeks and weeks to do without the boost, (which was kinda killing my interest in making alts).

Please ask Q to drop by for weekends once a month!
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I really hope stuff like this happens more often, would really improve the game.

Especially since I'm so busy this weekend and was gonna spend my free time playing through both Bad Company's :/

But, Cryptic, do this kinda stuff more often
I wouldn't say it improves the game but it is a nice rare event. Great job Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 50 I Loved it.......
05-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Hi all.

I personally loved it. My main KDF Shin'estrrios Irrunia (Orion F Tactical) was a Captain 3.5 and now she is a BG1 and I did it all in a marathon (for me anyway) of a little more that 11 hours.

I enjoyed every moment of it and I definitely could not have done it without the double points. TYVM STOL folk for bringing in Q. I have always been enjoying Q from the 1st moment he was on STNG.

BFN, God Bless, LLAP, Fleet Ambassador, VA Talulir.......