Lt. Commander
# 71
05-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
True and I'm sure a new generation of noobs want to farm him for badges again.
lol Ninjaboy. You were on a team that played in the first month and "retired" when real teams were actually being formed. Rocking all the noob teams doesnt mean jack, which is why no one knows who Section 31 is. At least people like Jorf played the game and tried to be good, youve been hiding behind this excuse since last July. The Hall of Fame Im in is for being a **** badass who was on a team that rocked every team in the game for a year bro. QEW wasnt afraid to play when real teams were actually being formed. We also never used other fleets members when challenged (poor ultime who was benched for a random TSI player). However, I did enjoy alpha striking your "skilled" tact cruiser in kerrat when you were surrounded by friends with a lonely bird. I shouldnt even be able to do that, but your so skilled that you still blew up. Thanks bro

- you know who
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
WAAaahhhhhAAAAA WaahhhAAA!!!
Fixed.

Also patch 1.3 doesn't equal 1month bro.

All someone needs to do in order to discredit anything you say is just search the forums from launch to present to invalidate your sillyness.

S31 PvP'd months before STO was discounted 50% off and your parents decided to buy the game for you.

All the competition left around 1.3ish - D.O.B., 7th core, 182nd (TSI pre-merger /w Faithborn), Section 31, etc.

Congrats on zerging players 5v1 in Kerrat with PSW then declaring yourself a winnar!

We farmed your fleet with 2 or 3 less ships in Kerrat until you guys left the zone.

The greatest moment in STO PvP history had to have been when you were too terrified to click accept vs. me and my league PvP team.

Now that's a vid you should post on Youtube.

Unfortunately you come up with more excuses then wins and that just makes you look like a sore loser rather then a good player.
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
Fixed.

Also patch 1.3 doesn't equal 1month bro.

All someone needs to do in order to discredit anything you say is just search the forums from launch to present to invalidate your sillyness.

S31 PvP'd months before STO was discounted 50% off and your parents decided to buy the game for you.

All the competition left around 1.3ish - D.O.B., 7th core, 182nd (TSI pre-merger /w Faithborn), Section 31, etc.

Congrats on zerging players 5v1 in Kerrat with PSW then declaring yourself a winnar!

We farmed your fleet with 2 or 3 less ships in Kerrat until you guys left the zone.

The greatest moment in STO PvP history had to have been when you were too terrified to click accept vs. me and my league PvP team.

Now that's a vid you should post on Youtube.

Unfortunately you come up with more excuses then wins and that just makes you look like a sore loser rather then a good player.
Every competitive game is played in the long run, not the first two months. The fact that people who have been posting here for the majority of the time the game has been out have absolutely no idea who you or your fleet are is proof enough that you ravaged some noobs and didnt stick around when the competition got serious. Also, everything you posted is wrong, and contradicts how we actually play in game. BUT, youre a forum warrior with nothing to show in game, thats all.
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Wahhh Waahh!.
I've played more STO since launch then you.

I've PvP'd in STO more then you since launch.

I'm sorry what was your excuse again for not being on the league hall of fame list? http://knights-templar.star-trek-onl...c.php?f=9&t=55

Oh yeah that was like a year after launch btw. You also fail to realize I'm in TSI and just kept the old fleet bank. lol!

To quote myself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy
Unfortunately you come up with more excuses then wins and that just makes you look like a sore loser ....
/win
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Man, I'm glad I don't bother with fleets. No need for ****ing contests for me, I just want to play casually and blow off some steam after work...
Lt. Commander
# 76
05-02-2011, 01:17 PM
As this thread is now being derailed, I will close it down. The matter was addressed in previous postings.
Closed Thread