Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Since the first time I've played, every time I go to the Ship Tailor anywhere, I'll open it and my ship will spin with the movement of my mouse. It has been a problem for a very long time, and it is pesky to have your ship swerving about while you're trying to add details. Could someone help me with this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2011, 01:50 PM
That usually happens to me when my mouse sensors physically gets stuck. I slap it around a bit and threaten to feed it to the cat...usually just beating it up (clicking the buttons a lot) releases it.
Disclaimer: Do not feed to cat. Cat won't like it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJahia
That usually happens to me when my mouse sensors physically gets stuck. I slap it around a bit and threaten to feed it to the cat...usually just beating it up (clicking the buttons a lot) releases it.
Disclaimer: Do not feed to cat. Cat won't like it.
Oh, believe me. I've beat my mouse out the door, down the street, and drowned it in the river. Nada. Could there possibly be another solution?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Mouse settings would be my next suggestion. Mind you, I'm not very technically inclined. But you might want to check your mouse settings, maybe hit default a few times and try again. If not, I know a few cats that are hungry.