Lt. Commander
# 1 ......terrahawx........
05-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Hello,

Fleet TERRAHAWX are actively seeking new low rank/mid players to join a relaxed fun team of people with just one aim.... game enjoyment.

we offer fleet help and in-game info as well as team/fleet action and crafting.

we also have an active website.

'see you out there'.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Hello Terrahawx
05-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi all,
Don`t forget to mention that we are a very big fleet with sister fleets.
Cya all in game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-19-2011, 02:00 PM
I joined the fleet back in February after soloing the game all the way to VA. I know there are a lot of people out there like I was who may not be so enthused about the social aspect of the game, but I assure you that playing STO as part of a good fleet makes the game SO much better.

We pride ourselves on being one of the most helpful fleets in the game. Terrahawx members go out of their way to improve the gaming experience for each other and we put special emphasis on making sure players who are new to the game or new to non solo gameplay get the most out of STO.

PM any of our members you see in the game to learn more or feel free to send me mail or a PM: Lhadatt@IeyasuT
Lt. Commander
# 4 TERRAHAWX -sister fleet.
05-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgam
Hi all,
Don`t forget to mention that we are a very big fleet with sister fleets.
Cya all in game.
The TERRAHAWX sister fleet is 'TERRAHAWX Tactical Wing' equally helpful as the TERRAHAWX and eager for new blood to join the ranks!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2011, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IeyasuT
I joined the fleet back in February after soloing the game all the way to VA. I know there are a lot of people out there like I was who may not be so enthused about the social aspect of the game, but I assure you that playing STO as part of a good fleet makes the game SO much better.

We pride ourselves on being one of the most helpful fleets in the game. Terrahawx members go out of their way to improve the gaming experience for each other and we put special emphasis on making sure players who are new to the game or new to non solo gameplay get the most out of STO.

PM any of our members you see in the game to learn more or feel free to send me mail or a PM: Lhadatt@IeyasuT
yes, and mine is @scorn if you want to mail myself.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IeyasuT

we are running a fleet compition for a new 'fleet website header'. details on the TERRAHAWX T.S.R