Lt. Commander
# 11
05-07-2011, 10:29 AM
I reviewed it. I think I was the first one. Great honor in itself.
The story is very good. I enjoyed it a lot. First contact Klingon style.

You could improve on the actual choices the player can make. This means using invisible objects and triggers. It would allow you for the player to really make the choice which race becomes the dominant one and chosen by the Klingon empire as their representation in that system.

The downside: Due to the current limitations of the Foundry, it would unfortunately get you some few bad ratings from the click-through folks amongst the players. ("Goals didn't blink, didn't know what to do!")

Anyway. Nice mission. Make some more.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-07-2011, 10:31 AM
I think the problem with your contact, btw, is that it might get killed through AOE weqpons. Just let it spawn after the last enemy wave is killed.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Thanks alot for the feedback, and I agree my contact could have been dying from the AOE I did see some of the fodder contacts get killed in the AOE blast which is fine. Early this morning I removed the mobs closest to the Queen on the lower level and that seemed to do the trick, I did not want to bog the fourth map down with tons of trash mobs to grind through anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Good Stuff
05-08-2011, 12:38 PM
You need to get into the group that post there mission and banners on web site like ttp://starbaseugc.com/ so many good mission are geting lost in the woodwork becouse no hears about them.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Quote:
I ask you to consider General Chang, he was willing to allow his chancellor to be assassinated, fire on his own flagship to perpetuate war between the Klingon Empire and the Federation. Does that make General Chang dishonorable if he truly felt peace would do more harm than good?
I wished that people would review more General Chang and other Klingon background. It truly hurts to see so many missions depicting the Klingons as trolls. I can understand where it comes from.

In my first mission I made a X-Over of the teachings of Miyamoto Musashi and the Klingons. After a lot of fun research, I decided it fits. A few days ago I received a review posting that said decisions in the dialogues were "doubtful" from a Klingon perspective... While I have at least ten reviews stating people felt like a Klingon for a change.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Awesome mission!

Added to my list