Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for fleet
05-02-2011, 06:33 AM
I am looking for an active fleet.
Regular weekly Borg STF's that are voluntary as opposed to manditory.
The ability to rank up my other charactors without being penalized.
A mature and helpfull player player base.
No dictators, fleet acadimies or roleplay.
Prefere a smaller fleet but will consider a larger one
Can use vent or teamspeak for STF's

Clayton@Dredson
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredson
I am looking for an active fleet.
Regular weekly Borg STF's that are voluntary as opposed to manditory.
The ability to rank up my other players without being penalized.
A mature and helpfull player player base.
No dictators, fleet acadimies or roleplay.
Prefere a smaller fleet but will consider a larger one
Can use vent or teamspeak for STF's

Clayton@Dredson
Federation Fleet may just have all you are looking for.

*Regular STF's that are voluntary... Oh yes. We do STF's all the time. And we never force any one to run them.
*Im not sure what you mean by other players, If it is your other toons... We encourage you to have multiple. And if you mean other players that are not in fleet... By all means, We want you to. And let them know about the fleet. Many new members join that way.
*Helpful... We help in many ways, not just missions, but with crafting things you may need and would take you forever to do alone. Or helping you respec for better STF performance. Basically, with anything.
*As for Mature, For the most part we are mature, although I cant say we dont have some interesting fun at times. I would like to think we have balance.
*We do have fleet ranks, but it dose not mean anything but more privileges and responsibility, not power over others. The Admirals have authority, but only to the part of basic fleet rules to keep thing fun, fair and friendly. Thats it. No one tells you how to play or when to play.
*We are one of the larger fleets. But because of how we are, It is what you want it to be.
*And we do encourage all to join us in the fleets TS3 server.

I personally could not ask for anything better.

Ill put the rest of the info in my normal Recruiting message. Hope to see you soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-02-2011, 09:17 AM
You know you are one of us Dredson!! You were part of the forming of this Fleet. Please consider being a part of it and you can be as active as you want.

Mark
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-02-2011, 01:10 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi Dredson,

Please take a look at 3rd Fleet we are most definitely an active fleet with regular STF's (which are most certianly voluntary). We're are large, mature fleet who get that RL "happens" and this means that sometimes, even the best laid plans, come to naught.

We also have an active forum full of helpful people simply waiting to offer their opinion.

It sounds like you've had a bad experience with your previous fleet. We play nicely together in our fleet - with the emphasis firmly on fun and getting the best of the game that has bought us all together.

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Closed at OP's request.
Closed Thread