Lt. Commander
Bought Atari Points yesterday and the charge on my credit card says "Champions Online".

Personally, I don't really care what the description on my credit card statement says as I got my points and was billed the proper dollar amount. However, others might care and/or be confused as to why they are being billed for Champions Online.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
well it could be a mistake or it could be there way of covering up the losses on champions online with the change over from pay to free , a few of my friends have reported the same things on there billing statements
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2011, 06:16 PM
I noticed this too and figured it is probably because the billing was set up before STO came out. They really should change it to say Atari or something instead.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2011, 04:43 AM
And since champions online went F2P, all of the sudden I'm getting spammed with mail relating to CO. What ever. Never signed up.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2011, 05:20 PM
The reason it says CO has nothing to do with F2P. It's been this way since beta.

As for the newsletters, just log into your account and uncheck the box to not get anymore :p