Lt. Commander
title says it all, any word on if it's fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2011, 09:19 PM
O it's not just me? All of a sudden a mission I had up won't work for anyone when it was working fine and there is nothing wrong in the editor. What happened?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2011, 11:41 PM
not sure I ran into it today trying to republish a mission with a bunch of changes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2011, 12:41 AM
This is an issue that's affecting everyone, it's not just you. Trust me, there has been much chat about it. And, at last report, there has been no fix released.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_riker01 View Post
This is an issue that's affecting everyone, it's not just you. Trust me, there has been much chat about it. And, at last report, there has been no fix released.
Are we talking about the issue where something works perfectly in the test mission, and then doesn't work at all when published to live?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Yep, we do.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Solid. I'm having that issue, too. I've got a map start prompt that's not showing up.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Mission publishing Bug
05-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Startruck
title says it all, any word on if it's fixed?
The Devs are aware of it and are researching the issue. You can find more info in the publishing Broken
thread under the Search of "Foundry Publishing".

I almost did a republish myself, but found out just in time by a Fleetmate who had the problem too.

If I run a mission that bugs I will not downrate it. I usually like to send a PM to the author
to let them know. If it a mission stopper, I will drop it and rerun it when it is fixed. It is not fair
and it is frustrating to all of us authors when there is a bug that we cannot control
infesting our missions causing us to get a 1 star rating with the comment "Mission is Broken".

Hopefully it will be fixed soon so we can continue to use the awesome abilities the Foundry offers us.

Omega Directive Revisited (Part I - The Investigation) - Not precise Trek canon

Omega Directive Revisited II (Part II - Break the Link) -Strong Trek canon