Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Ticket #1,108,021
I think the picture says it all:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...5-07-19-21.jpg

A completely separate engine trail sitting right next to your ship.

This issue was already brought up on the tribble forums, where it was said it would be fixed before it went live, and now here it is on holodeck. How did this not get fixed before release?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2011, 08:21 AM
I think, it's the same reason, they didn't fix the warp out animation in general at the intrepid and nova class.
Everytime, you warp out with the intrepid or nova class, you have this bug. No matter, what engine you use.
I think, this bug exists since season 3 and it was reported several times months ago and reportet again and again. no effect since now.

Here you go: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=203049

I'm a bit disappointed, how long issues like this can be ignored.

So please Cryptic, look over the intrepid class and the nova class and fix this ugly (and very old) bug.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Actually I knew about that bug, and made a separate post on it too. I'm glad it's getting fixed...but do you think these are related? This is an impulse trail issue and that was a warp trail issue, although if there is somehow a little floating engine next to the ship in the code, they might both be the same problem. Interesting.

I actually did warp out once while using it and I had my normal trails, the bugged warp trails, and the bugged impulse trails.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2011, 03:16 PM
As this bug occurs only on some ship models, like the T5 intrepid or the nova (and delta flyer as far as i know), i would say, both bugs definately belong to the same models. So Cryptic should have a look at these ship models
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2011, 05:20 PM
I hope they fix it soon as possible, a lot of people use the Intrepid.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Same bug
05-05-2011, 08:36 PM
I happen to have the same bug. On an Intrepid also.