Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
05-17-2011, 10:56 PM
No matter what you do, you cannot please 100% of the polulace 100% of the time. A majority should be sufficient.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
05-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
No matter what you do, you cannot please 100% of the polulace 100% of the time. A majority should be sufficient.
I agree this operation must go on no matter who is unhappy with it; we cant please all

I hope to become active in this plan and it would be fun to see how well it turns out.

If there is anything I can do to help; let me know.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
05-18-2011, 06:09 AM
You know what I was thinking...instead of having just 1 large sitdown, have a series of sit-downs....
Roosevelt used to have them back in the days before WWII; called them fireside chats or something like that. He relayed information, told people what was going on, and what needed to be done.

What I am thinking of is the people responsible for the creation of this ought to make a channel, have anybody interested subscribe to it, and have regular updates of meetings, sit-downs at different times to accomodate as many as possible, and go over what needs to be gone over.

Then everything that is decided in sit-downs can be posted on this or another thread so people can find what they need more readily....

That's just my 2 cents....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
05-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
You know what I was thinking...instead of having just 1 large sitdown, have a series of sit-downs....
Roosevelt used to have them back in the days before WWII; called them fireside chats or something like that. He relayed information, told people what was going on, and what needed to be done.

What I am thinking of is the people responsible for the creation of this ought to make a channel, have anybody interested subscribe to it, and have regular updates of meetings, sit-downs at different times to accomodate as many as possible, and go over what needs to be gone over.

Then everything that is decided in sit-downs can be posted on this or another thread so people can find what they need more readily....

That's just my 2 cents....
thats the general idea, only i called the sit downs monthly meetings, the channel idea has been brought up, i have yet to decide on a name for the alliance or the channel, forum threads are a good idea so long as the fleet leaders check up on them after meetings are held.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
thats the general idea, only i called the sit downs monthly meetings, the channel idea has been brought up, i have yet to decide on a name for the alliance or the channel, forum threads are a good idea so long as the fleet leaders check up on them after meetings are held.
That does not seem to be the case here. I would say, make a post here naming the channel, have people subscribe to it, and keep people informed thus. It seems to me as well if people are given some sort of longterm goal handed in small steps, they would be more agreeable to join in to what you are proposing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
05-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
That does not seem to be the case here. I would say, make a post here naming the channel, have people subscribe to it, and keep people informed thus. It seems to me as well if people are given some sort of longterm goal handed in small steps, they would be more agreeable to join in to what you are proposing.
thank you, i will make the channel in the morning, and inform you of the name via forums, klingon empire channel, organized pvp, klingon STF and accolades channels.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
05-19-2011, 10:17 AM
the official channel of the Alliance is the "KDF Alliance", not very creative but it works. join today and give me input and advice as well as to hear news, ideas and whatever the Samuel hill sinky you want!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
05-19-2011, 10:38 AM
As leader of the Hammerfist Fleet and House of Hammerfist, I am expressing my interest in this idea.

However, I will run it by my officer staff and see what they think. If so, I will try to appoint an available ambassador to speak on our behalf at the meeting.

Our clan is very federation heavy, but we do have remaining KDF players and I feel that this would be a good move for our team on that faction. Strength in numbers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
05-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Remember the meeting is on may 31st at 8pm central standard time, spread the word and bring more troops to the cause, by the hand of kayless, the federation will fall before our might!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
05-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
Remember the meeting is on may 31st at 8pm central standard time, spread the word and bring more troops to the cause, by the hand of kayless, the federation will fall before our might!
lol...I'll pass the word along but I think I might be having to work that time...grrr...I'll set up a cardboard version of me at work perhaps...lol.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 AM.