Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
05-17-2011, 10:56 PM
No matter what you do, you cannot please 100% of the polulace 100% of the time. A majority should be sufficient.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
No matter what you do, you cannot please 100% of the polulace 100% of the time. A majority should be sufficient.
I agree this operation must go on no matter who is unhappy with it; we cant please all

I hope to become active in this plan and it would be fun to see how well it turns out.

If there is anything I can do to help; let me know.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-18-2011, 06:09 AM
You know what I was thinking...instead of having just 1 large sitdown, have a series of sit-downs....
Roosevelt used to have them back in the days before WWII; called them fireside chats or something like that. He relayed information, told people what was going on, and what needed to be done.

What I am thinking of is the people responsible for the creation of this ought to make a channel, have anybody interested subscribe to it, and have regular updates of meetings, sit-downs at different times to accomodate as many as possible, and go over what needs to be gone over.

Then everything that is decided in sit-downs can be posted on this or another thread so people can find what they need more readily....

That's just my 2 cents....
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
You know what I was thinking...instead of having just 1 large sitdown, have a series of sit-downs....
Roosevelt used to have them back in the days before WWII; called them fireside chats or something like that. He relayed information, told people what was going on, and what needed to be done.

What I am thinking of is the people responsible for the creation of this ought to make a channel, have anybody interested subscribe to it, and have regular updates of meetings, sit-downs at different times to accomodate as many as possible, and go over what needs to be gone over.

Then everything that is decided in sit-downs can be posted on this or another thread so people can find what they need more readily....

That's just my 2 cents....
thats the general idea, only i called the sit downs monthly meetings, the channel idea has been brought up, i have yet to decide on a name for the alliance or the channel, forum threads are a good idea so long as the fleet leaders check up on them after meetings are held.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
thats the general idea, only i called the sit downs monthly meetings, the channel idea has been brought up, i have yet to decide on a name for the alliance or the channel, forum threads are a good idea so long as the fleet leaders check up on them after meetings are held.
That does not seem to be the case here. I would say, make a post here naming the channel, have people subscribe to it, and keep people informed thus. It seems to me as well if people are given some sort of longterm goal handed in small steps, they would be more agreeable to join in to what you are proposing.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
That does not seem to be the case here. I would say, make a post here naming the channel, have people subscribe to it, and keep people informed thus. It seems to me as well if people are given some sort of longterm goal handed in small steps, they would be more agreeable to join in to what you are proposing.
thank you, i will make the channel in the morning, and inform you of the name via forums, klingon empire channel, organized pvp, klingon STF and accolades channels.
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-19-2011, 10:17 AM
the official channel of the Alliance is the "KDF Alliance", not very creative but it works. join today and give me input and advice as well as to hear news, ideas and whatever the Samuel hill sinky you want!
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-19-2011, 10:38 AM
As leader of the Hammerfist Fleet and House of Hammerfist, I am expressing my interest in this idea.

However, I will run it by my officer staff and see what they think. If so, I will try to appoint an available ambassador to speak on our behalf at the meeting.

Our clan is very federation heavy, but we do have remaining KDF players and I feel that this would be a good move for our team on that faction. Strength in numbers.
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Remember the meeting is on may 31st at 8pm central standard time, spread the word and bring more troops to the cause, by the hand of kayless, the federation will fall before our might!
Lt. Commander
# 40
05-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
Remember the meeting is on may 31st at 8pm central standard time, spread the word and bring more troops to the cause, by the hand of kayless, the federation will fall before our might!
lol...I'll pass the word along but I think I might be having to work that time...grrr...I'll set up a cardboard version of me at work perhaps...lol.