Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41 How did it go???
06-01-2011, 04:46 AM
Hey I missed it but how did it go??? The only time im ever really online a lot is on saturday.

Perhaps we could meet then as well???
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-01-2011, 06:19 AM
I have no idea...I have not heard anything of how this went. Well? what happened? did someone make progress?
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Sorry i am late getting the news to yall, the attentance was unexpectedly low, but there are 4 member guilds and alliance is official existing, any guilds who want to join just ask, we will have monthly meetings, last day of every month for planning.

This saturday our starter event is Breaking the planet fleet action at around the same time, i will have to log on and double check the exact time.
Lt. Commander
# 44 ok
06-03-2011, 04:49 AM
The KDFDC would like to join. I want to help AMAP! I hope this will go well - nobody hardly ever plays on the klink side now
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philiopenepheus
The KDFDC would like to join. I want to help AMAP! I hope this will go well - nobody hardly ever plays on the klink side now
give me an in game Email with your fleets ambasador so i can get him up to speed and make everything official, until we get more than ten fleets joining will be rather informal and basically just letting me know that your fleet is "in" so i can give you details and everything.
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-05-2011, 06:41 AM
We had a good time on Breaking the Planet last night. It goes pretty well when you have an organized group.
Lt. Commander
# 47
06-05-2011, 07:54 AM
I don't know (nor think it will) if it will break the "double thread" rule. But maybe you should open a specific thread where you expose some type of "charter" or general purpose of your initiative here. Also, in the OP, list the fleet that are part of your organization as well as incoming event. Just keep it updated, current and purge out old news in the OP.

If not, use the OP of this thread...

Just thought it would make is more visible and a candidate for being stickied if it helps the Klingon community.
Lt. Commander
# 48
06-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_shirt_ View Post
I don't know (nor think it will) if it will break the "double thread" rule. But maybe you should open a specific thread where you expose some type of "charter" or general purpose of your initiative here. Also, in the OP, list the fleet that are part of your organization as well as incoming event. Just keep it updated, current and purge out old news in the OP.

If not, use the OP of this thread...

Just thought it would make is more visible and a candidate for being stickied if it helps the Klingon community.
Good idea, ill get it done tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 49
06-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I have composed a cease fire agreement between the Federation Klingons and the Romulans this agreement also contains the basis of a military force composed of all three powers, I am inviting this guild an indeed all the leaders of the great houses to take part in these negotiations. I truly believe that we all have the same enemy, the same threat of the Borg and the Undine. the forum thread can be found at this link http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...216095&page=16 please keep in mind this si draft of a cease fire agreement and it can be changed and any suggestions that are made will be given heavy weight and be added. thank you for your time and your consideration
Lt. Commander
# 50
06-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
I have composed a cease fire agreement between the Federation Klingons and the Romulans this agreement also contains the basis of a military force composed of all three powers, I am inviting this guild an indeed all the leaders of the great houses to take part in these negotiations. I truly believe that we all have the same enemy, the same threat of the Borg and the Undine. the forum thread can be found at this link http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...216095&page=16 please keep in mind this si draft of a cease fire agreement and it can be changed and any suggestions that are made will be given heavy weight and be added. thank you for your time and your consideration
I will bring this up at the meeting, but I will say this, the odds of us signing are not very pretty. This Peace treaty you want will ruin whats left of the KDF faction by sliding it away from PvP. Furthermore it has no bearing on cryptics development of the storyline. Right now the PvP is the only thing that is keeping the KDF above water, and it is sinking fast.