Lt. Commander
# 1 Balanced?
05-07-2011, 10:01 PM
I'll let the image speak for itself. Yeah the feds won........but not really. Cryptic have you pulled all the logs for PVP for the last year, ran the numbers and compared the results of the matches?? Some how I think no, and somehow I don't think anyone would...

Match Results
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Honestly, please check this thread out.

This forum's got a lot of people who play fed and kling and generally want to help, don't need another thread on it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2011, 11:16 PM
I don't bother keeping screen shots... but I assure you I have played in a ton of games where the score looked exactly like that only feds where the ships running 40 and 1s.

It comes down to team work... and that really doesn't matter what side your on.

Of course in a cap match some people will do nothing but ball up and roll for kills... and LOOSE the match. Which it would seem those klinks did. Normaly its fed teams that do that... for shame klinkers, if you all gave up 5 kills you could have won the map. lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Some people come to kill, other come to sit around a point and twiddle their thumbs. Honestly, this is getting sillier and sillier.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Man it is prettty easy to just start crying on the fourms instead of trying to become a better player. once agian lots of people out there to ask dont be frighton. L2p
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Stop giving into your BloodRage.

Send half your team to Cap, the other to tie up the feds.
Switch it up to keep them guessing.

If you can't beat the feds, and their possibly better ships, with brute force then use tactics and try to outsmart them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2011, 10:28 AM
I like to look at those random scoreboards and pick out the lawlFAWdps Cruisers or self lovers. Some times the stories I make up about the match are more interesting than the actual match. I'm not even that imaginative.

I will say that if I had been in that match there are at least four Klinks I could have turned to and received help from without saying a word or even being teamed up. I have a much harder time being able to say that when I fly Fed side. What makes things feel so futile as a Fed is that even those who bring DPS don't necessarily bring burst. It's to the point that most can't function outside of the ball, or if the enemies ball is bigger.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2011, 10:55 AM
I don't recognise that scoreboard, it looks vaguely familiar.... like something we used to....

Wait - LoL & Hold?

Not really an indication of balance or otherwise in my opinion, some people like to just kill stuff, and treat it as a ten minute open pvp session, others like to cap, and win. Point being, the numbers can and do swing either way, it just depends on who happens to be there.

I blame Thamupp
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintyuk
I don't recognise that scoreboard, it looks vaguely familiar.... like something we used to....

Wait - LoL & Hold?

Not really an indication of balance or otherwise in my opinion, some people like to just kill stuff, and treat it as a ten minute open pvp session, others like to cap, and win. Point being, the numbers can and do swing either way, it just depends on who happens to be there.

I blame Thamupp
I blame cryptic. They give the same rewards for winning or losing. If they made it so capping actually meant aomething more ppl qould care about it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
I blame cryptic. They give the same rewards for winning or losing. If they made it so capping actually meant aomething more ppl qould care about it.
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>