Lt. Commander
# 11
05-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Yeah, because players giving a damn about a game has always been grounds for a company to throw their hands in the air and say "screw it".

There is such a thing as crying about crying, you know. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Yeah, because players giving a damn about a game has always been grounds for a company to throw their hands in the air and say "screw it".

There is such a thing as crying about crying, you know. Pot. Kettle. Black.
maybe he is saying you guys need to just knock of the crying. theres a lot on the fourms in the pvp section.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSolo View Post
maybe he is saying you guys need to just knock of the crying. theres a lot on the fourms in the pvp section.
If you mean Feds crying that they need carriers of their own to fight the 'OP Klinks'.....then I agree.

If you mean asking for new PvP maps and fixes for broken skills......then I have to disagree....firmly.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
I blame cryptic. They give the same rewards for winning or losing. If they made it so capping actually meant aomething more ppl qould care about it.
You DON'T get the same rewards for loosing as you do winning learn to play and read....
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokikami View Post
You DON'T get the same rewards for loosing as you do winning learn to play and read....
The fact of the matter is that you get SOMETHING for loosing; when you should get NOTHING.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSolo View Post
Thank you for your valuable analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokikami View Post
I'm sorry that my associate didn't spell it out more plainly for you. You get the same emblem reward whether you win or lose. However, there is a very slight variation in the amount of other rewards that you receive whether you win or lose. I understood the point he was making, even though he used fewer words. Learning to play and learning to read are just about as important as learning to think.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:

I'm sorry that my associate didn't spell it out more plainly for you. You get the same emblem reward whether you win or lose. However, there is a very slight variation in the amount of other rewards that you receive whether you win or lose. I understood the point he was making, even though he used fewer words. Learning to play and learning to read are just about as important as learning to think.

Learning to Play...check, learning to read...check, learning to think...uh damn I knew I forgot something. Thanks steve for helping me out.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:

Well.. Id put it this way

Match 1: 63 kills, 3 deaths, 1.75 mil damage , 310k healing, 25 merits (plus some xp and EC)
Match 2: 2 kills, 24 deaths, 118k damage, 600k healing, 33 merits (plus some xp and EC)

The first match looks a helluva lot more fun.
Lt. Commander
# 19 Proof of Imbalance!!!
05-09-2011, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceilican View Post
I'll let the image speak for itself. Yeah the feds won........but not really. Cryptic have you pulled all the logs for PVP for the last year, ran the numbers and compared the results of the matches?? Some how I think no, and somehow I don't think anyone would...

Match Results
Obviously, the image speaks for itself (I'm going to keep typing anyway). Yeah, the Feds won, in both ways... but not really since they also lost, twice. If Cryptic pulls some combat logs from this FvF match they'll clearly see the Klinks stole Federation ships, outfitted them with the OP button, and hijacked this Cap and Hold. Somehow I think they won't, because then they'd have to deal with the Klink infiltration of Starfleet Command!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1...vfcarriers.jpg

I removed the names because I didn't want this to look like an ego trip. I will say that I was flying on a team with one other person who was on me like white on rice with support whenever I needed it. The craziest thing was just how often I received Extend Shields from other people who weren't even on the team. I really appreciated all of the support (particularly after I made that comment earlier about not getting as much support when I fly with Feds). Also, the second person on the Red side had a long name which ran over the kill count. Their actual number was 58.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-09-2011, 09:02 AM
I just have nothing nice to say.