Lt. Commander
# 21
05-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I just have nothing nice to say.
Good job.. you guys broke the Roach... Now what will we do for entertainment between queues? :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Good job.. you guys broke the Roach... Now what will we do for entertainment between queues? :p
Oh never fear, I merely silence my comments until I can phrase them in a way as to elude consequences for speaking about the situation as I see it *.

nope, still can't think of anything nice.

* management would like to express thier reservations that " Roach sees it " doesn't neccassarily match the views of others or even the other voices in his own head.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-09-2011, 10:40 AM
158 Kills ... check
1 Death ... eh, check
1.4M Damage ... check
27.5K Healing ... check

Watching jaws break glass tables ... Priceless.

(158 Kills!!! Really!?!)
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-09-2011, 10:58 AM
LoL. Oops. That person just had a long name and I didn't adjust my chart when I took the screen shot. It was more obvious before I clipped the names but this persons kill count was actually 58. That's still pretty impressive, even if he was using Klink technology in an FvF!
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
LoL. Oops. That person just had a long name and I didn't adjust my chart when I took the screen shot. It was more obvious before I clipped the names but this persons kill count was actually 58. That's still pretty impressive, even if he was using Klink technology in an FvF!
ya its 58 i was in that match was fun. steve is a very good escourt pilot always has been
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressfaktor
you will likely get a moderation for not removing names... I would assume most of those feds never left their base then ?
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
I see a lot of names that are top tier PvP on the KDF side. Ultimately in a balanced map ie 10V10 the cream will usually rise especially when the other side is full of pugs or PvE fleets. In actuality you only need 3-5 on one side that knows how to PvP to wipe a CnH with puggs. I mean not to be rude or arrogant but thems the facts.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Ouch. Someone yelled " C-store costume sale", right as the match started didn't they?

Ok the only nice thing I can contribute is that while the Feds have the qaunity the KDF has the qaulity when it comes to content.
That line has moved in recent months so now the feds have more qaulity, but we KDF have yet to recieve our qaunity.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-09-2011, 11:30 AM
58 Kills isn't as hard as one would think. Cannon Scatter, FAW and even Trop Spread into a group of baddies. You did damage to them all, as they die you get a point for killing them.

And those guys with the tons of deaths...they are probably the same ones I see who pop, respawn and then fly balls out back to where they just died...only to be popped again.

I watched one guy yesterday, in a Defiant-R, using a beam only build...anyway, he got jumped by two Vor'Cha and a BoP. Dead in just under 15 seconds. He didn't try to run, he stood there and fought.

First time I thought he must have realized running was pointless, might as well go down fighting.

Then he Full Impulsed back into that trio...this happened at least 6 times.

I'm sure if it had been Arena instead of Cap he'd have read some nasty commentary in the chat.

The teams who run around in a group killing every single ship they find generally do lose Cap matches. I have seen it from both sides. At the end you see they had so much damage done and large kill counts, but they lost. When I am on the side that does that...I often die trying to cap the points because THAT is the object of those matches.

People just don't are to lose, they just want to shoot things. I agree with the idea that losing should get you nothing. We'd actually see people learn some better strategy that way, they'd have to fight for points.