Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Ensign
I don't have a lifetime, or gold account. They don't provide what I need when I needed it. (only 500/mo zen is not enough)

but after some calculation, I have spent $675 on this game. Amounting more than two lifetime accounts.

I say people who spend this great amount should get SOMETHING bonus. I'm not asking for the monthly zen, but like access to the 700 day xp bonus, and access to the Chimera. Maybe a small lobi monthly stipend. I think people who spend $500 or more should be given special access to things that monthly payers get. $500 is equivalent to having a gold account for 1000+ days!

I've been paying for your salaries more than most gold players and have no perks people who pay less than I do

PLEASE consider this.

Last edited by uranium23567; 08-07-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Ensign
# 2
08-09-2014, 11:06 PM
oh come on, NOBODY wants to support this? This is seriously something we need.
Career Officer
# 3
08-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Respectfully, I completely disagree with your request. If you want the perks of having a subscription (either through monthly transactions or a lifetime subscription) then you need to actually subscribe to the game,

It is great that you have been fortunate enough to have been able to spend as much money as you have on the game, and undoubtedly any of your purchases/transactions that you have made, have helped to keep the game alive.

However, all of your purchases went to whatever it was that you bought, and you therefore, got what you paid for.

Too often people want something for nothing, and while there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking, it does not mean that one should indeed receive something for nothing.

Ultimately, that is just my opinion, and I mean you no disrespect, but as stated in my opening line, I completely disagree with what you are asking for.
Republic Veteran
# 4
08-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium23567 View Post
I don't have a lifetime, or gold account. They don't provide what I need when I needed it. (only 500/mo zen is not enough)

but after some calculation, I have spent $675 on this game. Amounting more than two lifetime accounts.

I say people who spend this great amount should get SOMETHING bonus. I'm not asking for the monthly zen, but like access to the 700 day xp bonus, and access to the Chimera. Maybe a small lobi monthly stipend. I think people who spend $500 or more should be given special access to things that monthly payers get. $500 is equivalent to having a gold account for 1000+ days!

I've been paying for your salaries more than most gold players and have no perks people who pay less than I do

PLEASE consider this.
Regarding the bolded part: Absolutely not going to happen. If you want the 1000-day Ship, get the LTS or Subscribe for 1000 days... no free player easy access, ever.
Career Officer
# 5
08-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium23567 View Post

PLEASE consider this.
I have the lifetime sub and have spent way more than you in addition to that. I have no perks coming my way for it, so why should you? You're not special.
Captain
# 6
08-11-2014, 01:00 AM
If you want LTS or Veteran perks buy an LTS or subscribe.

If you don't, don't, like you have done. It is that simple.
VPvP. T5U PvP. Normal PvP. Because we are all going down together. Oh, and PvE advice too.
T'Rebek, Nalcari, Karina, Volana, Kilaitia, K'Ahlayr, Ririatss.
Delta Rising is the BEST expansion ever, and the players love it.
Career Officer
# 7
08-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianvalour View Post
Respectfully, I completely disagree with your request. If you want the perks of having a subscription (either through monthly transactions or a lifetime subscription) then you need to actually subscribe to the game,

It is great that you have been fortunate enough to have been able to spend as much money as you have on the game, and undoubtedly any of your purchases/transactions that you have made, have helped to keep the game alive.

However, all of your purchases went to whatever it was that you bought, and you therefore, got what you paid for.

Too often people want something for nothing, and while there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking, it does not mean that one should indeed receive something for nothing.

Ultimately, that is just my opinion, and I mean you no disrespect, but as stated in my opening line, I completely disagree with what you are asking for.
This. 1000 times this. I couldn't have put it better myself.

* The loadout wheel of fortune - Round and round it goes, what it'll remove, nobody knows! *
Captain
# 8
08-11-2014, 01:32 AM
What about those of us in the 2K+ range?

I want a countertop device that makes raktajino on command. In the real world.
Captain
# 9
08-11-2014, 01:40 AM
I have to agree with the other posters. While I have spent enough over the last year or so I've been playing to pay for a LTS, I do not expect nor do I deserve any special perks just because of my spending.

Are there things I would like to have? Sure. Couple of ships I would LOVE to have. I have found other ships to suffice and work around what I am not "allowed" to have because I choose NOT to subscribe and do not have the money all at once to buy an LTS.

tl;dr - Want the bene's of a LTS or monthly subscription? Buy and LTS or actually subscribe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddesjardins View Post
What about those of us in the 2K+ range?

I want a countertop device that makes raktajino on command. In the real world.
I'll take one of those!
U.S.S. Pyxis NX-92673 - ( Fleet Defiant ), U.S.S. Rukantha - ( Delta Class )
I.K.S. Faru Sadin - ( Fleet B'rel )
R.R.W. Rhadamanthys - ( Fleet T'Varo )

"Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." - Me
Career Officer
# 10
08-11-2014, 02:22 AM
The self-entitlement in this thread is too damned high!!!!
Remove GECKO from the game!