Lt. Commander
# 21
05-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Klingon songs and opera would make a great addition to the game. (I wonder if they could add 'U' to the game's soundtrack?) As burned out as I am with lower levels on both sides of the fence right now I would gladly make a Klingon character (My mains are a Joined Trill and a Gorn) and grind him to cap if I could make him sing.

Even if emotes are out of the question imagine the potential for an in game concert of some type. You could have a 'diplomatic event' in game and have captains from both sides attending to listen to Klingon Opera and songs, as well as some Earth music. (probably something in public domain like Bach, or if you could swing it, Wagner, The Planets, Russian Choral groups, etc. something with a Klingon feel to it) You could make it part of the Captain's Table, or, for added craziness, you could have it be a cross faction mission where the concert gets attacks halfway through, say by the Undine, and both sides fight their way out together.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaldan
It would not be a very hard feature to add into the game. Easily a nice addition to the C-Store or what not.
This is a great idea and I would love to see this in game....since this is about having fun, I'd buy for sure!
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Quote:
It would not be a very hard feature to add into the game. Easily a nice addition to the C-Store or what not.
And yes, this is something I would definitely be willing to pay for.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Oh, and for those of you who aren't familiar with 'u'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=438Zp...eature=related

(Side note - is the video's assertion that the Klingon Home World is only 36 Light Years away accurate? Lot closer than I thought it was, that's for sure)
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-10-2011, 01:56 AM
I love this idea. Maybe there should be a minor buff system connected to songs for Klingon ships?
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightErrant View Post
I love this idea. Maybe there should be a minor buff system connected to songs for Klingon ships?
Now that would be cool
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-10-2011, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Tie it into the new duty officer system, DOFFs with a transferable "Bard" trait.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-10-2011, 04:33 AM
I would like to hear this after i blow up a feddy with my BoP alpha strike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTVzwjEyb4

would be epic!
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-10-2011, 05:02 AM
They are already in the game. Just listen to the ambient sounds during the Bat'leth Tournament on Boreth.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Now that would be cool
Really cool and very Klingon.
A temporary combat buff similiar to the ground trait "Rally Cry" for a few seconds after the emote ends.