Lt. Commander
# 1 Bajoran Uniforms for the KDF
04-23-2011, 03:44 PM
I would really like to see the Bajoran Militia Uniforms added to our side. Also, can we have Bajoran KDF officers? Purchase from the C-store, of course.

I liked one of the ""Bumper Stickers" suggested for the Defiant: "Bajoran in command, Klingon at Tactical. Think about it before tailgating." (Or was it Klingon in Command, Bajoran at tactical? It has been a while.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Uh....
Uh......
Uh.........

No, I don't think that quite goes in line for the canon....after all the Bajorans (or the ones I know of and such) have gone to work for the Federation.....

I don't like that idea...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Only one Klingon has ever worn the Bajoran militia uniform and afterward they had to wipe his memory, surgically alter him, and give him a whole new identity just so he wouldn't kill himself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resz
Only one Klingon has ever worn the Bajoran militia uniform and afterward they had to wipe his memory, surgically alter him, and give him a whole new identity just so he wouldn't kill himself.
That is just too funny man...lol....rofl....hahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resz
You point being?

What says that a few trigger happy Bajorans wouldn't join the KDF if it gave them the opportunity to kill Cardassians? These malcontents would be branded criminals if they tried to sate their thurst for blood while holding Federation citizenship.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-25-2011, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
You point being?

What says that a few trigger happy Bajorans wouldn't join the KDF if it gave them the opportunity to kill Cardassians? These malcontents would be branded criminals if they tried to sate their thurst for blood while holding Federation citizenship.
They'd have to be doin this as a member of the KDF launching attacks from the KDF side of the fence crossing Federation territory to go into Cardassian-influenced space...I don't know about you but even the most angry of Bajorans wishing to kill some Cardies will think twice before having to go through fed space and having to deal with feds, cardies, and the KDF thinking these guys are nuts....

Interesting idea, but I dunno if that will work as a plausible story line.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-25-2011, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
You point being?

If they were no longer part of the Bajoran militia (which has been assimilated into Starfleet by 2409) why would they wear the uniform? So that they are recognised as Bajorans? Surely the nose ridges and earrings would give them recognition. I think a KDF Bajoran would be workable using the alien generator (from a RP point of view) but I see no need for them to wear Bajoran militia uniforms. I'd also hate to see a lot of KDF Bajorans as I think very few would defect to the Klingon Empire...
As for giving other KDF species Bajoran uniforms... No. As mentioned above - only one Klingon has ever joined the Bajoran militia that we know of. Even if others had joined the militia and defected to the Klingon Empire, once more, why would they choose to wear the uniform? I do see some logic to your request for Bajorans as a KDF species but I don't think the KDF should get Bajoran uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-25-2011, 05:00 AM
ye, this is what I was saying. It would be unlikely for them to join the KDF, and even less plausible for them to wear the uniform....
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-25-2011, 05:43 AM
Mercenary: Yes

Bajoran: No, Bajoran is Federation

Klingon Bajoran? I'd rather Spiritual be made available in Alien than Klingon Bajoran. Bajoran's are racially known for their worship of the Prophets; but, they seriously CANNOT be the ONLY Spiritual race in the entire Star Trek Universe.

Although. you might have Klingon Maquis. The Klingons would probably aid them against the True Way more than the Federation would. Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-25-2011, 08:14 AM
How about we give the Klingons things like more ship choices, customization options and some more missions before we add another playable species...
Of all the suggestions to make....