Lt. Commander
# 271
11-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
....For rewards, I want something usable in game or something directly exchangeable for something usable in game, and roughly the same buying power as 250 Emblems used to represent.
Don't we all? Its that all important word "USABLE," and though a VA token is considered a usable item, for many, its utter worthless. If many of you are like me, you pretty much have bought many vessels from the CStore.

I typically bypass many of the VA ships and go for my CStore retrofit purchases, I even go as far as keeping my Captain Grade vessel until I reach VA altogether. This is because it does not take that long to jump from RALH to VA. So in my case, a VA token is pretty much a redundancy if not altogether useless.

That is why I rather have a more "USEFUL," and "USABLE" item than a lame VA token.
Lt. Commander
# 272
11-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
Don't we all?

That is why I rather have a more "USEFUL," and "USABLE" item than a lame VA token.
Agreed, me fleet brother.

I like your idea of a unique, bound and unreplaceable item, combined with other sweeteners, to replace the emblems. That said, I'm afraid we'll be getting a cold mug of disappointment instead.
Lt. Commander
# 273
11-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Those that didn't get the 250 emblems but got the accolade before or on December 1, should have 62700 dilithium added to their calculation for the eligibility of the Veteran BO award. otherwise we just get screwed twice