Lt. Commander
# 51
05-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I'm pretty sure that's what the Jupiter Uniforms are... unless they release the Jupiter uniforms for free (which they ought to do) and the Veterans' version is special.

Excellent point... hopefully it's just level gated, because 250 emblems per account would be a major bummer.
I was thinking more of a c-store purchase of our choosing. The MMOs 500th day of existence is pretty amazing; the reward should equal that. I mean they made fireworks for 300 and the captain's yacht for the 400. I'm not saying make one of the Value Bundles free but how about a discount on a ship or a costume of your choice.
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-09-2011, 08:04 PM
I don't know why, but one thing I was speculating inwardly about was how people qualifying for the 500 days Vet award might be the ones getting a token to obtain the Enterprise-F's ship configuration. Having to have played since the very beginning of when the game was launched (for people right now) could've qualified as 'exacting' circumstances. Maybe.

At least now I don't have to speculate anymore. I'm eager to see the Jupiter uniform. I also very fervently hope they'll eventually get around to fixing that horrid gold-by-default plating on the Veteran uniforms - I'd use them if it weren't for that! Heck, Quinn's secretary recolored the plating to a smoky dark gray - it looks quite nice that way.
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
I don't know why, but one thing I was speculating inwardly about was how people qualifying for the 500 days Vet award might be the ones getting a token to obtain the Enterprise-F's ship configuration. Having to have played since the very beginning of when the game was launched (for people right now) could've qualified as 'exacting' circumstances. Maybe.

At least now I don't have to speculate anymore. I'm eager to see the Jupiter uniform. I also very fervently hope they'll eventually get around to fixing that horrid gold-by-default plating on the Veteran uniforms - I'd use them if it weren't for that! Heck, Quinn's secretary recolored the plating to a smoky dark gray - it looks quite nice that way.
the enterprise F, I saw a dev say it Might, (they havent nailed down the details) be a mission reward in a yet to be determined mission...
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-09-2011, 08:10 PM
When do people start getting these? I need to wait about 5 months.
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-09-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm curious about the method for claiming the 250 emblems reward. Will it be something like the "Claim Free Item" feature in C-Store used to get things like the "Classified Access Codes" and the automated defense turret? If so . . . this suggests to me there will be a framework in place to allow delivery of a free reward pack of emblems through the C-Store . . . and if that is possible . . .

I think you know where I'm going with this . . . only question is; will it happen?
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
When do people start getting these? I need to wait about 5 months.
The 500 day vet rewards?

I'm at 480.1 days.

The reward should queue at 499.1 days.

So, for me at least, 19 days from right now. I'd imagine I'll be one of the earliest.
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-09-2011, 08:30 PM
wow thats great, o wate im only at 275 days

o well, i might as well just stop looking at the vet rewards seeing as it is going to be more that half a year before i get them
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-09-2011, 08:37 PM
I should be getting it the first few days of June.

If I get it on June 2, it would be the greatest present ever for the best day of this year for me
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-09-2011, 08:46 PM
At risk of sounding like a noob trekkie, what's the Jupiter uniform from? Was it from a specific episode or soft-canon source?
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizixMan View Post
At risk of sounding like a noob trekkie, what's the Jupiter uniform from? Was it from a specific episode or soft-canon source?
Seems like no one has any idea.

Some pictures were posted, but they were from the data files, and possibly not complete. I personally didn't recognize what was presented from anything seen in Trek. So these could be Cryptic originals.

Could have something to do with Jupiter Station, but I don't ever recall them having a standing uniform. Maybe it will be opened up soon in STO and the suit will be worn there.

Who knows... *shrug*