Alright, I guess this is us now.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Primus can you please send me a PM with all the TS info please, *IGNORE*
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Wow....I got warned cuz I had over 5 lines in my sig.....

Well they should have denied the changes if it was over 5 lines......
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILDW View Post
Wow....I got warned cuz I had over 5 lines in my sig.....

Well they should have denied the changes if it was over 5 lines......
LOL!

I think they should concentrate on more important matters...dont you?
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Ok gentlemen, here's an episode update:

"The Long Tomorrow" -- Put on delay until a later date. Needs to be reworked as I need to fit the right environments and scenes. My current version of what I want will not do it justice.

"To Boldly Go" (working title) -- This is what I am working on currently in its early stages. Originally titled "The First MIssion", re-introducing the character Saavik. The episode focuses on your first day captain. A very old Senator Saavik puts in a personal request for passage onboard a starship after being rejected by the Vulcan Council to confirm rumors and suspicion of an old deep space transmission that may have been sent by the long forgotten Vulcan faction, the Syrannites.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Ok gentlemen, here's an episode update:

"The Long Tomorrow" -- Put on delay until a later date. Needs to be reworked as I need to fit the right environments and scenes. My current version of what I want will not do it justice.

"To Boldly Go" (working title) -- This is what I am working on currently in its early stages. Originally titled "The First MIssion", re-introducing the character Saavik. The episode focuses on your first day captain. A very old Senator Saavik puts in a personal request for passage onboard a starship after being rejected by the Vulcan Council to confirm rumors and suspicion of an old deep space transmission that may have been sent by the long forgotten Vulcan faction, the Syrannites.
oooohh sounds like fun!
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korbin
LOL!

I agree....like why the hell they still haven't addressed the issue of giving us the admins from the first old Omega Fleet. Yes that problem still exists.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
oooohh sounds like fun!
Yes it could be. It will be heavily story driven, so don't expect hardly much action if there's any at all. And it may be a fairly lengthy one. I'm making tweaks to the first part as it starts with you being sworn in on your day as captain by Admiral Nyra.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Yes it could be. It will be heavily story driven, so don't expect hardly much action if there's any at all. And it may be a fairly lengthy one. I'm making tweaks to the first part as it starts with you being sworn in on your day as captain by Admiral Nyra.
Sounds fun regardless i'll look forward to playing when I have my PC running properly, for the time being its just the lapop i mean laptop lol
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
LOL!

Quote:
I agree....like why the hell they still haven't addressed the issue of giving us the admins from the first old Omega Fleet. Yes that problem still exists.
I agree as well, I wish they told me of the change first and allow me to change my signature myself or grandfather me in because I want that 7 line of text since day one.

Farrior you know they do not work on the most important issue first. I still do not know how they figure out what is the most important thing to work on.