Lt. Commander
Are you a small fleet that doesn't want to lose your identity but wants to be part of something larger???

The Captains Alliance began as a casual fleet for the casual player ... and has now become a hub for smaller fleets.

We began with two groups of friends that came together to not just form a fleet, but to create an environment where we could simply have fun and enjoy the game.

We have since expanded to include the following three fleets :
  • The Captains Alliance -CA- : a casual fleet for casual gamers.
  • 1ST CAVALRY DIVISION -STF- : Although a casual fleet, 1ST CAV offers a setting with a background story (making characters richer). Also includes players who are more frequently in game and enjoy fellowship and teaming.
  • Klingon High Command -STF- : a casual fleet for casual gamers at the heart of the Klingon Empire.

With origins that come from ourselves being a small fleet, we learned quickly that it helps to have "Alliances" or friendships with other fleets (not always as easy as it sounds).

Add to this that even when your players are scattered across the Neutral Zone, playing both factions ... You still wanted to maintain that sense of family.

For this reason, we maintain a private in game chat channel where our members can chat no matter which of our sub-fleets they are on plus we have our own private Team Speak server as well as website complete with forums.

If you are a casual player looking for a home among good people or a small fleet that wants to pool resources we other small fleets to create a larger presence without losing your identity, visit our website at: http://captainsalliance.com
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Scotty has been tinkering and is pleased with the new comm systems.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2011, 05:32 AM
You know ... Normally, I purchase the costume packs that come out in the C-Store, but have to say that I doubt I'll get Section 31.

I know they are suppose to be simple and plan, but not what I am interested in. ... How about you?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-18-2011, 07:59 AM
One of the great things about The Captains Alliance is that we believe there is a place for all the small fleets within Star Trek Online and seek to support those fleets.

What we offer is a home for those small fleets out there that enjoy who they are but would love to shall / pool resources with other small fleets.

Not only would you still be able to keep your own identity as a fleet, but you suddenly increase your pool of mission partners as the extended family becomes a little larger.

We have these forums, a wiki, a gallery, team speak and even a common chat channel in game that we share ... making our small families part of a larger extended family that is indeed ... an alliance.

If you have a small fleet and would enjoy being part of such a fellowship ... let us know.

http://captainsalliance.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-27-2011, 06:21 AM
First successful run of "Stranded in Space" ... rather nice to now have access to a mobile bank, mail, and commodities merchant.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-30-2011, 05:16 AM
Today is Memorial Day. I challenge all of you to go out, honor and remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Don't let them be forgotten.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Hmmm ... Have you seen the new Jupiter uniforms? .... Very very nice!
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-14-2011, 04:06 AM
We are most definitely a place for small fleets to come together, become part of a larger network yet NOT lose there identity.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Added the links to the 1st Cavalry and Klingon High Command websites.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Looking at the future path of Star Trek Online and feel that it will be necessary for small fleets to band together to create larger presences that can make the most out of the game.