Lt. Commander
# 1 Default for ratings
05-11-2011, 06:34 AM
I have noticed that the default setting for stars on the rating system is set to 3. I have also noticed people writing things like "Great mission!!!" ***

Could this be due to the default setting and people just clicking through after they write their comments? If so, could the default setting be removed perhaps or another method be looked into?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2011, 08:20 AM
My personal scale is like this:

5 = Excellent

4= Good

3 = Okay

2 = Bad

1 = Terrible

I rarely give 5 stars because most missions are just good or okay. If I thought a mission was "great", I would probably give 4 stars. Of course, the person who rated your mission may have a different scale they judge by.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2011, 09:06 AM
what I meant was that someotimes it seems like people click through without adjusting the stars. Perhaps it is because the default is set to 3? Is there a way to alter it so it directs the reviewer to change the rating whether it be 1 or 5 stars?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Lots of people forget to rate, just do the comments ... that's why even the greatest missions have a lot of 3 star ratings. One said "best mission I've ever played so far" and 3 stars ... come on.