Lt. Commander
# 1 Seeking Medium RP Fleet
05-11-2011, 08:55 AM
I am an adult casual player (I am currently playing three MMOs, so my online time is shared amongst those), but I enjoy Roleplay (NOT erp) and would love to find a Fleet that is friendly, helpful and does the occasional roleplay thing.
I have both Klingon and Federation toons, they don't have to be in the same Fleet. My main things I'm looking for are polite, mature, friendly people who like to have fun, and understand my time issues. That being said, I tend to play where I'm having the most fun, so who knows? I just may be on daily after all if I find the right bunch of folks.
You can PM me here, or contact me in game @mynameisxena Xina is my Klingon toon's name

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2011, 12:21 PM
You may be looking for the TOS Veterans.

We are a +30 mature (ish) fleet where the social and out of game balance is important to us. Most of us have jobs and families and children and if we have to leave a fleet action to put our kids to bed everyone understands.

We started this fleet because we could not find a fleet where everyone had a say in the direction and could be as involved as they wanted to be in the Fleet.

We have a RP element to the fleet and have been doing some creative writing in order to justify why Captains from the past are in the 25th century. The idea is that we go back to the 2260's and rescue possible candidates with unique abilities and a great psychological profiles indicative of a great commander. Since we donít want to alter the time continuum, we rescue people that are about to die so they already have no future. (my brain hurts)

We presently donít have a Klingon faction but that does not mean we canít write it into the storyline

Please check us out on the TOS Veterans website and storyline blog and if you are interested we would let you do a test run. I am confident that you will like these guys as much as I do.

Ambassador KATRA
KATRA@James_Bailey
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Thank you for responding, I really appreciate it! Yes, I will definitely check out your site, thanks for pointing me in that direction, it does sound eactly what I'm looking for (and I have lots of Federation toons as well, so I'm sure I can take part from both sides).

Edit: I have applied for membership via the site, and hope to hear from you in game or through the site soon. Thanks again!