Lt. Commander
# 1 Greetings to the new Devs!
05-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Happened to drop by http://www.crypticstudios.com/openings today, and noticed all the openings that were previously advertised as part of the big recruitment drive have been filled. This ensures the team will be running at full capacity for Season 4 and beyond; which is pretty darn exciting and bodes well for the future.

So may I be the first to welcome our new Devs, and offer the warmest of invitations to the forums. Once you've got your feet, why not drop in here and say Hi?!

We may moan, bite, grumble, gripe and complain at times, but we don't bite!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
We may moan, bite, grumble, gripe and complain at times, but we don't bite!
i c wat u did there
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2011, 10:51 AM
I hope that is what that means...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2011, 10:52 AM
To all of the new Cryptic employee's!

A warm welcome from myself and on the behalf of the Free Lancer Xtreme fleet!

Cryptic certainly does sound confident about season 4 and the future content releases before season 5. After reading the Ask Cryptic May edition It also sounds like we have some very awesome surprises coming up and the events sounds most excellent.

So best of luck to Cryptic! I still enjoy STO, still look forward to great new additions to the game (even the little additions) and plan to be a long time veteran player.

P.S. HeathenStorm get "The Killing Circus" on Holodeck all-ready, that mission was to cool.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Time for a roll call.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-11-2011, 10:53 AM
It definitely means the company is growing, and based on Stahl's words from the past, it is not only reasonable, but probably factual to surmise that some of those will trickle into our little corner of the company.

Word of advice; don't let Logan's godhood with ship models frighten any of you new model guys. He's still only mortal.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Word of advice; don't let Logan's godhood with ship models frighten any of you new model guys. He's still only mortal.
Are you sure?

I thought the ship model artists were required to PvP for there positions at Cryptic while shouting "there can only be one!" :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Time for a roll call.....
Hot buttered potato rolls!
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Are you sure?

I thought the ship model artists were required to PvP for there positions at Cryptic while shouting "there can only be one!" :p
...and ..., Off with His/Her Primary Hull !!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-11-2011, 11:02 AM
It could mean they decided not to hire anymore employee's. Or they will go Champions or Never Winter Nights. Until we see comment from the company it doesn't mean we get them. Hopefully we get them for STO it lots of help.