Lt. Commander
# 21
05-11-2011, 05:33 PM
For now I'll just say that the personal shield has a resistance bonus that you'll like. Go get one tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
For now I'll just say that the personal shield has a resistance bonus that you'll like. Go get one tomorrow.
Any other goodies? After all, I did this mission on 7 characters...I want to know if there is more motivation to repeat the series on all my alts.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Its a device with an AoE attack that quite literally sucks the souls out of your enemies and uses them to heal you. It's the same staff the Phantasms wield.
Doesn't sound very Starfleet, does it?
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonseye View Post
Doesn't sound very Starfleet, does it?
Nope, sounds Devidian.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Any other goodies? After all, I did this mission on 7 characters...I want to know if there is more motivation to repeat the series on all my alts.
Tribble patch notes just posted with some more details here. It appears that the shield is the only new item. I'm suprised theres a new item at all considering what they said on 'not necessarily' making new equipment for every replay. They added alot to the breen series because they felt some of the existing rewards were lacking.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Tribble patch notes just posted with some more details here. It appears that the shield is the only new item. I'm suprised theres a new item at all considering what they said on 'not necessarily' making new equipment for every replay. They added alot to the breen series because they felt some of the existing rewards were lacking.
Guess I'll just be replaying the episode that has the shields then.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
@JHeinig

Thank you very much, any info is better than nothing.

I'll have one as fast as I can

Seems like there are other items coming as well because they said the shield and other rerun rewards so lets hope prey and maybe we'll receive.

Fingers crossed for a Proton Rifle or Pistol thats not the weapon we get Spin the Wheel.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Adding the new gear to these re-runs is an incredible idea - it reminds me of why I'd grind instances in WoW (but in a good way) since we are guaranteed to get our choice of gear at mission's end.
I totally agree, Darren. It gives those of us who have already been awarded the special items reason to go back and run these missions over again.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Guess I'll just be replaying the episode that has the shields then.
Same goes for me. The only alt I will run through the entire series with is the Klingon since he never went through it before. The series might be more attractive with a little more rewards.
Lt. Commander