Lt. Commander
# 11
05-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneasybbj View Post
For the past week and a half or so, Ive just had so much lag that STO is unplayable, and I was looking forward to doing these re-runs for the original prizes to **** it...I have temp. quit sto cause of the lag issue. I'm a lifer though, so I am not too worried, but I am upset that I missed out on getting that Breen BOFF!
Sorry to hear that. I've been on during EU evenings, so perhaps you are US timezoned, but during EU evening GMT there has not been any server issues in the past few weeks in my experience. Maybe for the devidians rerun you could change your play time to check?
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leea123 View Post
So am guessing the Romulan redo will just be the reman officer and nothing else
Pretty sure Gozer said there is atleast one new reward for each series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leea123 View Post
You can buy them on the exchange, so you will be able to get one an with the large in flux of them over the last week they should be an ok price to buy
They are now bound & unique like the Reman. You can probably still find the old ones on the exchange though.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Pretty sure Gozer said there is atleast one new reward for each series.

They are now bound & unique like the Reman. You can probably still find the old ones on the exchange though.
Since when, they weren't at the first couple days of the replay?
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I wasn't around for the first release of the story missions, so these re-runs are great for me. If you got the rewards first time around, they're still tossing in something new, but I think the point of the re-runs is so newer people can get the same from them as people who were around when they first "aired" so to speak.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Since when, they weren't at the first couple days of the replay?
Hmm. Well I haven't tried to sell any of the new boffs personally, but I've heard plenty of people say they discovered that is the case now. Perhaps they are all mistaken.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Hmm. Well I haven't tried to sell any of the new boffs personally, but I've heard plenty of people say they discovered that is the case now. Perhaps they are all mistaken.
Well I didn't actually try to sell any because what would be the point with the price drop at the start of the replay. But I did mail a number to myself for future use or sale and that worked as always. I was actually surprised that they hadn't changed it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
You could still sell and mail your Breen tac to alts during the replay.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Well I didn't actually try to sell any because what would be the point with the price drop at the start of the replay. But I did mail a number to myself for future use or sale and that worked as always. I was actually surprised that they hadn't changed it.
The way the Breen Boff worked when it 1st went live you could have has many Breen Tacs that you could get in your officer pool.

They changed it so that during the Breen replay you could only have one Breen Tac commissioned or not; however, you could hold one Breen Tac from each faction on each of your toons.

Iím curious to find out what happened to players that may have had more than one Breen Tactical officer stored on one of their Toons from back when it was 1st released; Iím guessing that one of them must have been deleted.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
The reason we got so much from the Breen missions was that there weren't as many rewards as there were in the other featured series, at least that's what i'm understanding from the Dev responses
That is very much correct. Not all reruns will have new sets or other new gear such as we had with the Breen. We're mainly comparing what we have in the episodes and if we find we'd like to add new things to better the choices, we may.

The main focus on the reruns is however, that the one-week limited reward will be available again. And that will hold true with the cane this time, too.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
The way the Breen Boff worked when it 1st went live you could have has many Breen Tacs that you could get in your officer pool.

They changed it so that during the Breen replay you could only have one Breen Tac commissioned or not; however, you could hold one Breen Tac from each faction on each of your toons.

Iím curious to find out what happened to players that may have had more than one Breen Tactical officer stored on one of their Toons from back when it was 1st released; Iím guessing that one of them must have been deleted.
Sorry, nope. First time or now you could never have more than one commissioned Breen officer on a character. If anyone was able to they have found a bug or exploit which I have an alt who would like to duplicate (but of course wouldn't because that would be wrong ).