Lt. Commander
# 31
05-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Any word on the TOS goodies (Phaser Pistol, Phaser Rifle and Disruptor) at the end of Night of the Comet? Are they levelless again? Or are they still only the Mk for your current level?

Because if they are levelless again I might have to repeat this mission even more.

Sadly they are still only the Mk of your current level. I was hoping that along with the rerun we would get all the old rewards along with maybe one or two decent new ones. When I heard that they had a personal shield I got my hopes up. Ever since the Aegis and Borg set, I've been waiting for Cryptic to make compareable ground equipment. Alas, I was disappointed. All they have is the shield, which I am not that impressed with (in my opinion).

Kirk: "Please, please you've got to give us time. The bridge is smashed, the computers inoperative."
Khan: "Time is a luxury you don't have Admiral."
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
The way the Breen Boff worked when it 1st went live you could have has many Breen Tacs that you could get in your officer pool.

They changed it so that during the Breen replay you could only have one Breen Tac commissioned or not; however, you could hold one Breen Tac from each faction on each of your toons.

Iím curious to find out what happened to players that may have had more than one Breen Tactical officer stored on one of their Toons from back when it was 1st released; Iím guessing that one of them must have been deleted.
My bank char is still succesfully holding several breen from the 'old days' seem to be able to list them on exchange also so glad cryptic didnt nuke it

One my chars has 4x breen ground team also (freeze rays all in), they werent affected by the breen BO changes also

But on the devidian rerun ? yeh was a bit dissapointed in the shield, but i had only originaly expected us to get the time exclusive reward offerd again, so the breen set totally spoiled me into thinking we were getting more of the same
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-13-2011, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreodred
Except for the new (pretty medicore) shield there is nothing that i couln't have done a month ago.
That "pretty mediocre" shield makes this player's most recent KDF captain a sad panda. The Lethean Telepathic attack is psionic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneasybbj View Post
For the past week and a half or so, Ive just had so much lag that STO is unplayable, and I was looking forward to doing these re-runs for the original prizes to **** it...I have temp. quit sto cause of the lag issue. I'm a lifer though, so I am not too worried, but I am upset that I missed out on getting that Breen BOFF!
Hmm. I played through the entire time the Breen rerun went on, and I experienced no lag at all; I'm connected from North-Western North America. I think that might have more to do with connectivity on your end than STO itself.
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebloome
I keep hearing about Emblem rewards, and I think the same for Breen as well when it was out.

But, when I chose level appropriate badge, I only ever got 4th Exploration. As a Lt. General.

Is it because I was grouped and leveled down, playing with a friend? O.o
Yes if you match someone elses level then you will get lower rewards and you wont get emblems
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
That is very much correct. Not all reruns will have new sets or other new gear such as we had with the Breen. We're mainly comparing what we have in the episodes and if we find we'd like to add new things to better the choices, we may.

The main focus on the reruns is however, that the one-week limited reward will be available again. And that will hold true with the cane this time, too.
Well, with the tease of schematics during the vault and shields not long after, there should be a revamp of the reman shields to make them part of a reman set. If not, color me disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-16-2011, 10:22 AM
how do you start the reruns!?! lol I havent played in a month lol
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-16-2011, 02:55 PM
If you've already played through the missions, you need to go to your bridge, then go to your ready room, and access the mission logs. For the featured episodes, they're listed under "Breen Missions" and "Devidian Missions."