Lt. Commander
# 1 Last Warning From Me
05-13-2011, 03:19 AM
You cant say i didnt warn you. I made a klingon char cause i wanted to level through PvP and ITS NOT THERE!!!!! So since i am done with the Federation part of the game should i just drop it??
For the last weak i am playing about an hour and a half a day doing sorties and getting in line for PvP from the point i login but no PvP!!! Two hours and no PvP. Will a dev respond to the failure that is PvP in these game? And will he give me a reason to stay and to wait?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2011, 03:22 AM
And you warn them ? us ? about what exactly ? that you may quit ? I did quit 5 ? or was it 6 ? times already...and nothing changes

Sorry to ruin your feel of importance, have a nice day
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2011, 03:48 AM
you could always sit in kerrat and yell out challenges to people. im sure you find some pvp lovin in there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-13-2011, 04:52 AM
Yes you can sit on kerrat but you dont gain xp. And killing guys while they are fighting the borg and i am decloaking behind stops being fun. I am talking about the lack of PvP to level up
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2011, 06:23 AM
I hear you and hopefully from your mouth to the Devs ears will bring changes quickly enough to keep the PvP population from dwindling more.
Until then I'm going to continue to Ker'rat.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Just a shame seeing PvP forums getting less and less posts. I don't wana know the state of PvP/queues after what i read here.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Best just to level up and at BG and LG you will get more matches.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-13-2011, 11:49 AM
It really is unfortunate that people can't reasonably level up through PVP anymore. That was some of the most fun and informative time spent.

Too bad we can do some level syncing or something.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
It really is unfortunate that people can't reasonably level up through PVP anymore. That was some of the most fun and informative time spent.

Too bad we can do some level syncing or something.
True. The level syncing sounds like a good idea BTW.
I was too late into PvP for the good skill point rewards with my Tac Officer, but even my Tac Officer got more PvP matches at the lower levels than my more recently leveled Engineer. I think I only had 6-7 matches until I reached LG with him.

(I have to admit that I went from Cpt to LG on the double skill point weekend though)
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahalo View Post
You cant say i didnt warn you. I made a klingon char cause i wanted to level through PvP and ITS NOT THERE!!!!! So since i am done with the Federation part of the game should i just drop it??
For the last weak i am playing about an hour and a half a day doing sorties and getting in line for PvP from the point i login but no PvP!!! Two hours and no PvP. Will a dev respond to the failure that is PvP in these game? And will he give me a reason to stay and to wait?
good leave dont need more baby's demanding things.